USRA late models

Pig

The race wasn't too bad, it just looked that way because of the start and how the cars were dropping out. It was just part of racing, but they need to work on the restarts. I know there was at least three times where these guys were runnung each other over in the back, I think the Road Runner's had the same deal.

Congrats to J.C., drove one hell of a race. Chris looked strong there at the end, but fell out. Say Bandit, what happened? Looked like what happened to Casey Smith at the last SAS race, it just stuck to that wall, you were having a good run.

By the way, what a crowd, cuoldn't get up and walk around as usual.

couldnt been that bad!! from the looks of it you aint got no body work to do :lol:

Just cause you dont see the damage doesnt mean its not there....... Have to change trans, rebalance the converter, rebalance the drive shaft, replace gauges, replace helmet mic, and it goes on and on......

The race wasn't too bad, it just looked that way because of the start and how the cars were dropping out. It was just part of racing, but they need to work on the restarts. I know there was at least three times where these guys were runnung each other over in the back, I think the Road Runner's had the same deal.

Congrats to J.C., drove one hell of a race. Chris looked strong there at the end, but fell out. Say Bandit, what happened? Looked like what happened to Casey Smith at the last SAS race, it just stuck to that wall, you were having a good run.

By the way, what a crowd, cuoldn't get up and walk around as usual.

It was driver error on my part Horsepower.

JC was right, you guys get upset about this internet stuff. well at least we both had a good laugh about it, but everbody should be thinking about JC and his family with the passing of his great grandmother, i think the funeral services were held today in austin.

i was just defending a friend- i apologize for your bad sense of humor.

JC was right, you guys get upset about this internet stuff.  well at least we both had a good laugh about it, but everbody should be thinking about JC and his family with the passing of his great grandmother, i think the funeral services were held today in austin.

i was just defending a friend- i apologize for your bad sense of humor.

apology accepted keyboard commando :rolleyes:

Archived