Concho Vally Dragway

It's good to see a track of any kind being built these days.  I wish it were close to San Antonio, but it's good for the folks near enough to San Angelo.

Thanks for posting this, and I hope the track is successful.

This was posted on fb by Mark Winger of what's been done so far. In just a little over a month.441966602_7520609814671049_4258547391769196477_n.jpg.27058d4793b905ab2931e4c7562fc107.jpg

"Another fine sponsorship from Jeff Ernst and JD and employees from Ernst Automotive. Great guys since I was a kid, and great friends. I’m sure they will have their hot rods at Concho Valley Raceway soon. Thank you guys so much. This beautiful view of the track was taken by Dana From Jim Bass Ford. I think he wants to land his plane there. Great photo. Thank you everyone. God Bless."

On 5/23/2024 at 8:08 AM, texasprd said:

It's good to see a track of any kind being built these days.  I wish it were close to San Antonio, but it's good for the folks near enough to San Angelo.

Thanks for posting this, and I hope the track is successful.

Also for the Abilene people that had their track close also...... I hope they work together with Penwell(Odessa) on scheduling to make both successful.

It's actually about same distance to here from the west side of SA/Boerne area as it is to Little River(Academy), plus no 1604/I-35 construction or traffic and way closer than EMP in the valley.