i know this  is going to hurt someones feelings .  i know everyone missed    my outstanding spelling  .outstanding thoughtful smart  answers  i gave  

and those moments when u  think  huh .. what he say .. i have been following  subjects here all along  while i was out . and man not once did  any of u   make it a point out loud to ask where the heck am i where was the love ..  i know alot of my fans  are  staying  in the closet  wont step forward in todays world . social media is dangerous and would not love a front door full of protesters  for  admiting they love me . cant blame them on that  point .. so i will settle with knowing i am famous in my own mind and loved by many ..that is.   LOVE TO KILL ME ..   my old boss always finished off the i love  u with that statement  /i never  figured out why he was so kind to me  must be a common  sense issue .... anyway  guys its good to be back ..i would say  nick edited  me out but that woild be a lie .. i had to replace my old computor  it went  to .well u know ... clapping is aloud  and  getting  drunk useing ,me with the wife as an excuse to party is not advised .. dont want  the wife mad at me . but if u do have a nice hangover /  put the lime im the coconut .

BTW .NICK CALLED ME TODAY ..I DIDNT ANSWER AT FIRST   my hands were full no room for my phone  perfect timing  from nick ..  i bet he said  ding dong the wizzards  gone . then nightmare return call came back at him .. . whata i do  whata i do .. i said if i was dead  my wife would leave . great scott mike is gone  so dont call  back  go have a drink and be  happy. 

getting drunk 

12 hours ago, HiTech said:

i know this  is going to hurt someones feelings .  i know everyone missed    my outstanding spelling  .outstanding thoughtful smart  answers  i gave  

and those moments when u  think  huh .. what he say .. i have been following  subjects here all along  while i was out . and man not once did  any of u   make it a point out loud to ask where the heck am i where was the love ..  i know alot of my fans  are  staying  in the closet  wont step forward in todays world . social media is dangerous and would not love a front door full of protesters  for  admiting they love me . cant blame them on that  point .. so i will settle with knowing i am famous in my own mind and loved by many ..that is.   LOVE TO KILL ME ..   my old boss always finished off the i love  u with that statement  /i never  figured out why he was so kind to me  must be a common  sense issue .... anyway  guys its good to be back ..i would say  nick edited  me out but that woild be a lie .. i had to replace my old computor  it went  to .well u know ... clapping is aloud  and  getting  drunk useing ,me with the wife as an excuse to party is not advised .. dont want  the wife mad at me . but if u do have a nice hangover /  put the lime im the coconut .

BTW .NICK CALLED ME TODAY ..I DIDNT ANSWER AT FIRST   my hands were full no room for my phone  perfect timing  from nick ..  i bet he said  ding dong the wizzards  gone . then nightmare return call came back at him .. . whata i do  whata i do .. i said if i was dead  my wife would leave . great scott mike is gone  so dont call  back  go have a drink and be  happy. 

getting drunk 

Glad that you are back.  We need more Nascar haters to troll.     Nascar is on a roll man, lighting up the attendance, viewers and great competition