Tony Stewart get a new car to drive

ron.brown11

Tony is losing drivers and sponsors left and right on his nascar deal.  Joey Logano landed Hunt Bros Pizza and Busch went to the Watermelon man.  Smithfield foods is gone now that Eric is going away.  I wonder if they follow him to Joe Gibbs racing?   Those big 3 sponsors will be hard to replace.     I wouldnt be surprised if they go another year without a win or go down to a 3 car operation.   

The conspiracy theory of the week is 2025 manufacturer change and new ownership once TV/Charter negotiations are done.

Earnhardt/Harvick/Stewart Chevrolet team.  BRCC and Bass Pro are reported to have been on the 10 and no word on if Wendy's dropped out. 

Seems like a sensible conspiracy theory.  I think Gragson will be a huge bust though on track.

Tony Stewart hates Nascar.  It made him rich, but he still hates it.  He devotes his time to the NHRA deal now.  His old lady owns him.  I wish that Mr Haas would get rid of Tony.   That team is horrible in it current state.   JR, Harvick and Mr Haas sounds much better to me.    But, what I think doesnt matter.