Turns Out that "Hi-Tech" was Right...., Factory Stocks are coming to HMP !!!

metroracer

11 hours ago, HiTech said:

just to come to listen to you   is worth it rod ..  tell u dirt trackers  it was fun ..  used tires were not an issue .  we still have three of the tires on  the car that can race again  ..the right front blistered  becuase of two things ..  camber and to low tire pressure that was on me ..  the track gave  us from 3 pm to 9 pm  to work the cars in /... u do not have to destroy your car to race that track .. . .we changed springs  that most dirt cars have on them already .. . we did not add or take any weight  out of the car  fact it helped leaving it  ..we had no more stagger or less than what we run on dirt . what the average tires come out too .. we took only six  . with us .. ... practiced and ran  on the same four we sarted out with ..  other than  the right front as i mentioned we can run the same tires again  .no fall off .. 

I'm not trying to pry setup information, but about what size springs did you guys end up running?  I have probably 70 springs at my shop I've collected from a friend who closed down her race shop and some other stuff I wouldn't mind putting some spring sets together for super cheap if the rates and heights are in the right area to get some folks out there.

Rodney, I'm assuming y'all aren't legally blind and saw that Bootleggers/Factory stocks work just fine together and will just combine them again and have "Pavement versus Dirt, Bootleggers Versus Factory Stocks!" to hype it up?  I think I saw 8-9 of them combined in the pits some didn't run.

I know Corey and I are talking to a couple dudes who we're going to try to help prep their car and get them out there.