Awesome race from KSP !

arob

On 6/11/2023 at 9:08 PM, rails said:

I need to get up to that place. 

Yes you do! I want to get back there myself soon. The usually have 100+ cars with mostly five classes. It is a multi groove track and they don't waist time. Mainly because they have to be done by 11 PM. We better go soon from what I understand the track is on a year to year basis. What my son and I did one year was go to Heart O Texas on Friday night and spent two nights in Waco. On Saturday night went to Kennedale (a little over an hour) and back to Waco and went back to Corpus Sunday morning .Great weekend all around except for the heat(went in July). When we got to both tracks it was over100! Cooled down nicely at night though.This is a great way to watch racing as these tracks put on a great show with good car counts. Check their schedules and pick a weekend!

That’s a great idea, catch both tracks the same weekend. Because I have not been to HOT as well. Need to jump in the motorhome and go to both tracks. You always have to wonder how long the tracks that are either in town or very close to town can hang on. I don’t think Knoxville has any thing to worry about, but some of the others probably don’t receive that kind of support from the community.