i dont know

HiTech

nascar has to do somehting with these cars  where a driver can drive the darn things and pass others ..  its gotten to boring  waiting  for someone ot make a move  to pass but cant without help .. it should not take   two motors and 8 tires  to make a pass ..  first part of the race  you had to wait for pit stops   for excitement .. those who entered and spun out ..  this follow the leader race after race is  getting boring .. folks want ot see great racing and follow the leader isnt .    a driver us to be able to pull out and slingshot .  rare case  now ..  it takes more  talent to master the sling shot //  .the cars now remind me when nascar went to those ugly wings  on the back  of cars .   local tracks do not have classes of cars where second place needs third place to push  him for a win . jmo  . .

That is parity man.  The super speedway races were pretty much that way all along.  Before Nascar fixed it, some guys were winning laps ahead of the field and people screamed about cheaters and the rich guys winning everything.  Every car in the field was capable of winning yesterday.   When they say they cant pass, that is because the cars are equal and Nascar has done their job

Edited by 24nomo

As long as they run restrictor/taper plates at Daytona & Talledega, the races will always seem like Houston traffic at rush hour. And until they knock down the banks at both, those plates aren't coming off. Bill Elliot's Cup track record has stood for 35 years now, and I don't see that changing in my lifetime..

13 hours ago, 24nomo said:

That is parity man.  The super speedway races were pretty much that way all along.  Before Nascar fixed it, some guys were winning laps ahead of the field and people screamed about cheaters and the rich guys winning everything.  Every car in the field was capable of winning yesterday.   When they say they cant pass, that is because the cars are equal and Nascar has done their job

THAT  coming from  u makes me laugh ..nascar  has done its job .  yes they have   you love destruction u love wrecks and nascar has made that happen for folks like u .lol .. 

11 hours ago, HiTech said:

THAT  coming from  u makes me laugh ..nascar  has done its job .  yes they have   you love destruction u love wrecks and nascar has made that happen for folks like u .lol .. 

Nascar doesnt turn the wheel or smash the pedals on those cars.   The drivers wreck em.   Maybe they should put blinker lights and air horns on them.      I sure as heck do not close my eyes so I dont have to watch the sheet metal crunch and sparks fly when they wad them up.  So may as well watch them.   Talladega and Daytona are probably the two most dangerous sporting events on earth, I will watch them as long as they are strapping in and doing it.  In the future, due to the risk involved,  It is a possibility that Talladega and Daytona will no longer exist.  

57 minutes ago, arob said:

Hi-Tech .watch the Nascar races like I do. Wait until the last 20-30 laps to tune in. Personally I think shorter races would be more fan friendly. Besides when all goes electric it will be the end anyway.

There are now 3 stages that get points, they get interesting at the end of each stage.   But, it is ok, as long as you are watching the sparks fly

9 hours ago, arob said:

Hi-Tech .watch the Nascar races like I do. Wait until the last 20-30 laps to tune in. Personally I think shorter races would be more fan friendly. Besides when all goes electric it will be the end anyway.

Sometimes that happens ..ill wake up just before the end .lol .. someday  ill go  to daytona and talli ..  see it  in person   every four years my wife and i take trips  .. .  so if we go  to anyone of  those tracks we have to find other things to go to during the trip up and back ...  ..we never go on trips with out visiting other attractions  going  up and comeing back ...