And the hits on NASCAR keep on coming

arob

8 hours ago, arob said:

if its the truth and it was what byron  did ..i agree that should have been taken care of right then .. u know nascar saw it u know nascar has spotters u know it happened right in front of them and everyone else .. my bet is they over looked hoing it would go away  .denny  pushed to hard lost his talent  and then complains  when pay back comes to visit ..and nascar  may have left it at that  time for denney  to get some punishment 

My take is you can dump someone on the first lap or last lap and not get a penalty. We have seen Gragson wreck people thus taking out 5-10 other cars on a road course this year and it was admitted intentionally. We get a pay back on a guy who intentionally wrecked Chase at Martinsville several years ago under green and this is the crybabies response. He is the same guy that made an ass clown of himself at Martinsville while Bowman celebrated his win. I realize he lost positions on the transaction, but he did slam the 24 car under caution as payback. Two wrongs don't make a right and a point deduction in the case makes no sense to me. Penalize him a pit stall, qualifying position or, crew chief sits at home but to deduct points isn't right. Nascar missed it and it's called racing circumstances. I've been put to the back when it I was an innocent bystander of the accident in front of me by spinning my modified to miss the accident. The penalty on the 24 is ridiculous.  

1 hour ago, T3Motorsports18 said:

My take is you can dump someone on the first lap or last lap and not get a penalty. We have seen Gragson wreck people thus taking out 5-10 other cars on a road course this year and it was admitted intentionally. We get a pay back on a guy who intentionally wrecked Chase at Martinsville several years ago under green and this is the crybabies response. He is the same guy that made an ass clown of himself at Martinsville while Bowman celebrated his win. I realize he lost positions on the transaction, but he did slam the 24 car under caution as payback. Two wrongs don't make a right and a point deduction in the case makes no sense to me. Penalize him a pit stall, qualifying position or, crew chief sits at home but to deduct points isn't right. Nascar missed it and it's called racing circumstances. I've been put to the back when it I was an innocent bystander of the accident in front of me by spinning my modified to miss the accident. The penalty on the 24 is ridiculous.  

i can agree with the u penalty ..the team worked hard to be where they are and that penalty  hurts them too , 

NASCAR  has been around a long time .they know not to build a solid racar where the impact  a driver suffers is far more worst that the car .... all the wall foam  maight be outdated for htis new car ...  BUT IT ISNT LIKE THE TEAMS HAD  no say so in building this car from what  i understand  ..  sure or hope  nascar crashed test this car many times  before they excepted  it for the future  then ... .. it has right tire issues fire issues  and injury  issue . two drivers out now for same injury , i did not know bowman wasn   not  in his car today  ... till around midway ..   his car was hit all the way around in todays wreck  and still finished the race  last years car would have been junk .. so prooof something is worng with the new xar ..