The 2020 Clash" at TRP, November 19, 20, 21

NickHolt

On 11/19/2020 at 11:18 AM, RodneyRodriguez said:

Heading down Saturday this show is going to be massive!

IT WAS massive   .we almost loaded up thursday and come home to cut the car up throw it away just the way we felt   next to last slowest car all night .. junk nothing worked .makes you feel stupid when you are better than that ..thanks to a local fast driver gave us some pointers a hero in my books never to proud to take advice and with nothing to lose we took his advice MADE  the major changes added what we knew or figured and woke that baby up .day and night change  friday night and finished where we needed to to get into saturday  least with a small chance of making the main ..we made another small front change got through both qualifying races and  became the last car to make the main ... talk about a four race stress test .i say no mas ... starting the main we didnt care where we finished we already won .. just go have fun ...we could not get our car to run on that track with out help alot of it .two teams helped us  with important adjustments that led to our good weekend .. a competitor who had to fight us hard in the main .. i bet he had second thoughts ... car handled anywhere jessie pointed it with out a second thought .motor throw together ran ok but those guys  out powered us we knew that going in .. ...I have   to give the Track a that a boy .. track was great all three nights  YES FOG WAS was hurting it for two nights but something a track cant control ..ill score them a 100 .they made it easier to dial the car in all through those three nights .. THE SHOWS RAN WITH OUT A HITCH .. the food was great .. WE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND went home with a smile a car .four wheels and really no damage ..with all the wrecks he somehow popped through . less that 6 hours sleep through three days 2 hour drive home nice to follow a trailer loaded with lights .lol . light house for me  all this relaxing today  is wonderful ....

Edited by HiTech