March Madness at Houston Motorsports Park Race Results

TSTARS

Congratulations to all our Heat and Feature winners for the March Madness Race Presented by AFS Racing Promotions and T-STARS Racing at Houston Motorsports Park on March 23rd, 2019.

Dwarf Heat and Feature Winner - Gary Buchanan
EcoStock Heat and Feature Winner - Doug Gibson
Legacy Heat and Feature Winner - Jaida Simental
NASKARTS Heat Winner - Shelby Huff
NASKARTS Feature Winner - Chad Rodgers
Pro Mods Feature Winner - Jake Kruger
Outlaws Feature Winner - Robert Barker
Super Stock Feature Winner - Brandon Gaither
Pro Truck Feature Winner - Dillon Spreen

The complete results can be found at

See you all on April 13th.

This from Earl Baxter about Greg Davidson's return to stock car racing after losing a leg... 

"Last night I got to witness a WIN in life. A moral victory for a great guy, a wheel man for sure, and a Legend in the making. Greg Davidson took the checkers in 4th last night, but it was a moral victory by any standard. For those of you that don't know, Greg lost a leg a little over a year ago and has worked his tail off to get back in a racecar. He qualified 5th, and after 4-5 laps got spun in a racing altercation. Went to the tail of the field and drove back to finish 4th. I can't begin to express how proud we are Greg. Keep digging old man! To the team of men and women around him, I hope that million dollar smile when he climbed out of that car made it all worth while. Bravo!"

1.thumb.jpg.8535051166c0c9c38adb8d079b4c9557.jpg

One of the best in the TIDA/Romco days and Chris has done awesome keeping that family tradition going strong. Knew Greg had some health issues recently but didn't know he lost a leg. Great to see him back in a car. I remember one night at CC Speedway they had issues with the lighting and it wasn't long we see Greg up on a light pole making some repairs. Got the lights back on and the races were run that night. His battles with John Kelly were things of legends.

Archived