Rusty Young wins Dwarf Car Racing Series of Texas go at Central Texas

Rusty Young wins Dwarf Car Racing Series of Texas feature at Central Texas Speedway

Kyle, TX (Sept 10, 2016) - A-LINE DCRST champion Rusty Young (88) drove to victory circle at Central Texas Speedway Saturday as the A-LINE DCRST "Final 4" kicked off. Young drove through the competitive field and outpaced current point leader Drew Simental (37) and Ryan Stoy (20) to the checkered flag.

Stoy took the point at lap 8 and appeared to be on track for the win until Young made the pass on lap 19 of the 25 lap main to win.

Ty Paxson (15) and Jerry Young (18) rounded out the top 5. Zac Zearfoss (53), Arden Vikre (72), James Fitzgerald (6), Chris Silvas (85) and Dillon Coyne (12) rounded out the top 10.

Brad Hall (44), Arden Vikre (72) and Young picked up heat race wins.

Audra Pitcock of the Pitcock Farmers Insurance Agency posted a $50.00 Hard Charger Award collected by Young and a $50.00 Hard Luck Award which was split between Kevin Hubbard (3) and Rodney Rodriguez (4) who were involved in a grinding crash on lap 1 of the main on a restart.

Next up for DCRST is a trip to South Texas Speedway for race 2 of the "Final 4" on September 24th.

Series sponsor A-Line Auto Parts information is available at www.ALINEAUTO.com

GLAD to see your ok ...yellow light on then off on a start when everyone is hammer down put a hurt on both of you .cant figure out what happen there as fast as you guys fly off into the turns and tight as yah are that was a boo boo .I know the 39 or 37 went off the back . and wow that was heck of a race at those speeds.. like to have you finish car looked good hope it isn't bad dragging the rear tires .........

yep it came on just a few seconds don't know who turned it on or turned it off .yes the leaders as in most try to slow down only to see the light turned off and hit the gas those cars stop fast and take off the same ..and two men got wrecked cuz of it . only one person should have control of those lights .I am sure it was just a mistake that should never happen ..cts has one of the best set ups and safety system around bar none cant take that away from em ... just shows anything can happen and bet it wont again ..

Rodney i would love to get my father in law up to watch you guys go at it.very very entertaining but 80 something years old it wont happen ..but anytime he can get out to sts or ccs outside of Joshua racing you nut cases are his favorite .he gets excited ...

Archived