Please explain/clarify these rules

WaerRacing00

Inverts : i'm a multi car owner and I'm good with the inverts but four is not enough you need to do at least 10 it's a better show for the fans and if there are no fans in the stands we won't have a place to race

That's what the heat races are for, all cars have a fair shot to start up front and show what they can do. Your performance EARNS you a position in the feature. In this sport you should t need a handicap to win. If inverts are needed than 3 rows should be the limit. Anything greater will result in tore up cars as proved in the past.

Inverts : i'm a multi car owner and I'm good with the inverts but four is not enough you need to do at least 10 it's a better show for the fans and if there are no fans in the stands we won't have a place to race

That's what the heat races are for, all cars have a fair shot to start up front and show what they can do. Your performance EARNS you a position in the feature. In this sport you should t need a handicap to win. If inverts are needed than 3 rows should be the limit. Anything greater will result in tore up cars as proved in the past.

Tore up cars happen all the time anybody can spin at anytime.

You all are right. There has to be a compromise between no invert and invert. I hope the way we are doing it will be the compromise. We have approx 10 races and 10 numbers. So 50% of the time we should invert less than 5 and 50% over 5. Hopefully that means we get the show we need for the fans without having to many torn up cars.

The other issue is Tire wear. I am very aware of this. We have started each week by us packing in the track before race cars hit the surface. This means you and your car is not out their driving through mud and spending lots of time packing. However by us doing this the track is taking much more rubber and is burning tires. Especially in the Southern Sport mods. This is adding a lot of cost to the racing. We are trying a few things to change this. We took a lot of sand off the track last week. We will not pack the track as tight this week. We also are trying some Staywet additive. We also will go back to green white checkered for Hot laps.I hope these items help.

Ken Hobbs

You all are right. There has to be a compromise between no invert and invert. I hope the way we are doing it will be the compromise. We have approx 10 races and 10 numbers. So 50% of the time we should invert less than 5 and 50% over 5. Hopefully that means we get the show we need for the fans without having to many torn up cars.

The other issue is Tire wear. I am very aware of this. We have started each week by us packing in the track before race cars hit the surface. This means you and your car is not out their driving through mud and spending lots of time packing. However by us doing this the track is taking much more rubber and is burning tires. Especially in the Southern Sport mods. This is adding a lot of cost to the racing. We are trying a few things to change this. We took a lot of sand off the track last week. We will not pack the track as tight this week. We also are trying some Staywet additive. We also will go back to green white checkered for Hot laps.I hope these items help.

Ken Hobbs

Not sure why you want to invert for the sport mods???

Last year the fans watched 90K win twice, and the 89, 56, 63 and 87 win once. A different winner is not exciting each week? The only other thing a fan could want is wrecks!

Personally I don't like wrecks. I'd rather see the side by side/three wide racing dirt track racing provides. I don't see the reason to invert more than three rows (6).That has always worked out in the past. Beyond that is too many.

Archived