Pay out for 2016 season and USMTS dates

We are so happy to announce the USMTS will be back at Shady Oaks Speedway on the 10, 11, 12 and 13th of Feb. 2016. Practice for USMTS will be on Wednesday (Times TBA). Our first event of the Championship Season. We would also like to announce a change on Feb. 27. practice is going to take place from 10 am to 3pm for our regular season competitors.
Attention our new payouts are out. We hope you join us for 2016 at the Quickest Track in the South!

A side note Rules will be posted this week.

Visit us on FB for all the news and pics of Shady Oaks Speedway! https://www.facebook.com/ShadyOaksSpeedway/post-16423-0-96032600-1449515116_thumb.jpg

Thank you again for not only this show but the ASCS shows also!We will do what we can in Corpus to get fans up there for these shows.Last USMTS show it looked like a third of the fans were from Corpus ,maybe more. I guess what I am saying is do some promotion in Corpus.They will travel up there.

Folks , it cost a bunch of $$$ to bring USMTS in.Those of us who went last year know how good these guys are and how great the racing was.Shady Oaks is going to have to market like they never have before.Our job is to get as many friends and fans there as we can.Lets get this out about support classes.It should be Sportmods and Pure Stocks in my opinion as they bring the most cars, better racing and arguably the most fans because of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived