sport compacts

A good turnout will assure the class gets to run another big race at The South Texas Nationals 2016.

Mini / Eco Stocks

1st $1,000.00

2nd $500.00

3rd $300.00

4th $250.00

5th $200.00

6th $175.00

7th $150.00

8th $125.00

9th $100.00

10th $75.00

11th-24th $60.00

$3,715.00

There you go Eric, come down here and meet Thumper. :-)

Wish I could but I'm broke and working :/

I'm bad on dirt anyways. Need more practice or more horsepower, I keep going into the corners way too sideways for these little cars. I'll run more CBS next year and get better.

Went out to watch practices at STS tonight and seen afew sport compacts out there, if any of yall at CTS get interested it looks like its going to be a very good show at STS.

Josh McCain is double duty Friday and Saturday night at STS, he will be driving his TPS Pinto and driving my #46 Grand Stock. There were already several teams pulling in early this evening and taking advantage of getting some practice laps in.

Once again, Looks like its going to be a good show and a very good car count throughout the classes.

Wish we could have made it but finances said no.. Thumper, we totally agree on dirt helping driving skills on asphalt.. Eric got to practice when the track was really wet and slick a month or so ago and after that is when his driving skills went thru the roof. He says he can't describe what he learned but it showed in the last two races and his lap times. We'll be running dirt a lot more next year since I'm contracting again to sponsor the cars... Hope to meet everyone down there this next year..

Yep had the slicks on, the track was drying out and the other tires he had on in hot laps were slower than the slicks from when the track was wetter on Thursday night .. go figure lol...so we put the slicks back on .figured it could not hurt .... seeing what we know now we have a chance to tighten the rear grip up before going back on the 21 st and see what we have then , get some more rear bite he should be ok..on the restart he and lisa ran over something big on the track that was not seen from the wreck and took him out of the race with the rain didn't get a chance to figure out what happened to it yet I was going to make some big changes Saturday on motor and rear end set up ..we will see next time ...

WELL the car wont be the same when it goes back....will it help let you know at the end of the race .... the car ran a lot faster on Thursday night and never got a lap in Saturday night in the race to see if it was faster than in the hot laps set up ...but enough to know ill make some changes .........

Bring your car down camp at the track .

Archived