Halloween Havoc schedule change

This is very hard to do when we have not had any rain so far. We at SOS have checked every weather station from Dallas to the Valley and all of them agree with the national weather station that this area and Texas as a whole will have flooding potential for the weekend. That being said, we will be cancelling the races this weekend and will reschedule a one day event on Saturday October 31st. We will open the pits at 10AM on the 31st and will race heats/qualifiers at 2PM. For those that can't be here that early we will have a last chance qualifier after 6PM. We will have to do some track work after the heats so may cause a delay in the start time. We will try to start as close to 6PM as possible. Halloween Havoc has always been such a fan favorite that we want to do everything we can to have this event. Full details of the days events will be posted later. Hope you all have a safe weekend and will be here next Saturday for the fun and good racing.

Next year in painting my car red all the red ones are fast!!!

Not fast enough, so as to not get used for a turning post on the first lap. Bent tie-rod assembly (toed-in 2-5/8") don't like to turn left. But I think all race cars should be painted RED, or ORANGE you can see them in the dark. #33 is RED so ya'll better watch out, he'll go by you so fast it'll ripe the paint right off your car, you'll be repainting every week, till you paint RED. If 002 painted his car RED, we wouldn't be able to catch him (oh wait, his dad is beating him already,his car ain't red, but its fast) Really color doesn't matter, some need to work on handling and BRAKES!!!!

brakes? wth are brakes? you mean the ones that are suppose to slow the car down if you push on the small one in the middle? Say it aint so!.......

yeah that third pedal in a standard shift race car or the one to the left in a car equipped with an automatic tranny. You know check the brake fluid, that goes in that funny looking thing on the firewall in most cars. Ya know I have even heard of the guys putting new brake pads on their cars. It is truly amazing what needs to be replaced from time to time.

Next year in painting my car red all the red ones are fast!!!

ya'll already had a great start on it 777 had that front right rotor as RED as I have ever seen one, that's some damn good brake pads ya'll run. LMOA

cooter...if everyone used the brakes and a little less gas on entry...i mean just that small of a change....some of our cars wouldnt look like they do...but hey...its only sheet metal! lmao...I could be wrong tho..its so hard to push that pedal...

cooter...if everyone used the brakes and a little less gas on entry...i mean just that small of a change....some of our cars wouldnt look like they do...but hey...its only sheet metal! lmao...I could be wrong tho..its so hard to push that pedal...

For you it's only sheet metal but rubbin is racin that's what I keep getting told. Some people just have different ideas of what rubbin is

For you it's only sheet metal but rubbin is racin that's what I keep getting told. Some people just have different ideas of what rubbin is

I ain't never rubbed against anybody! Right sm002? Oh I know I have, we all have, a bump, rub, nudge, it's all dirt track racing. That ain't what I talking bout. But I'll let it go, been fun ribbing you guys though!!!

We all have is not true!!! If i have hit you then please speak up...!!!i dont want to fix my shit so i do not use it to move people i just pass people.

well Mr. Wear you be the only one that has drivin every race without ever making contact with another car! With a perfect record like that,I would retire from racing because it ain't going to last forever.

We all have is not true!!! If i have hit you then please speak up...!!!i dont want to fix my shit so i do not use it to move people i just pass people.

well Mr. Wear you be the only one that has drivin every race without ever making contact with another car! With a perfect record like that,I would retire from racing because it ain't going to last forever.
Nope its called total control of your car...and if dont have it i dont press the gas harder...!!!and ask your 67 car how i was driven down to infield and let of gas instead of taking him out and winning the race. So see it as you want but im done being mr nice guy...and hope for clean fast racing at this havoc race.

Nope its called total control of your car...and if dont have it i dont press the gas harder...!!!and ask your 67 car how i was driven down to infield and let of gas instead of taking him out and winning the race. So see it as you want but im done being mr nice guy...and hope for clean fast racing at this havoc race.

total car control wow!!! I don't believe even the likes of Dale jr., Tony sewart, or Jeff Gordon would dare to make that statement. Never said you weren,t Mr.nice guy on the track, never mentioned any names at all. If you have an issue with the 67 I suggest you have a chat with that driver, I drive my own car, and do everything I can to insure a clean race! Have not always raced you that why?

Archived