October Promotional Tour

Event 1 was a success as several cars showed up, generated some traffic and some buzz for the event. The raffle tickets for one of our main sponsors, Mattress Firm sold well and a couple of people capitalized on the pre-sale passes. We even had entertainment value in an exhibition of getting in and out of a car, why I shouldn't run and a little ghost riding go kart thanks to the South Texas wind. We also had three radio stations conducting interviews, taking pictures, and supporting the event so we thank you and everyone involved and everyone who showed up or tuned in. We hope you can join us this coming Saturday, Oct. 24th, as we will be in the Turn 5 Bar by day and by night at the Icerays game as we not only promote Getcha$ome, but help them celebrate "Pink in the Rink" for breast cancer awareness and to help fight it and celebrate the survivors.

nutten like the laughs parents and children a like got when climbing into bills car getting lost down into the seat .... the smile of kids and parents got sitting in the Sames ford 8 car and taking pic.s and you know you got em hooked when they the kids ask if they can sit and make believe they are racing in the car .another thing 95 percent of those families I talk to have not taken those kids or themselves to a race here in corpus ever ..had a ten year old girl with her two brothers text her pics and tell every one where they were and where she wants to go on her birthday ...November the 7th .....you got it races .I will be looking for them that night .........the kids were excited to get all those pics from the drivers .........I thought the show did well .funny how I have never seen so many cars drive by in that area before there was no let up till we loaded to go .....

The best advertising a team has is their players, in this case racers. The small amount of time spent with people and kids can translate into a lot.It is so important that those who get involved in events like this are chatty and friendly with people.

And when I saw the group that was there I knew that part was covered.

It is important that this is done at the track after the races too - although that can be much harder. Again from what I have seen over the years that is done well too.

We all have to remember what is gained could be quickly lost through bad behavior at the track. I think 99% of the racers around here get that. Can't wait until Nov 6,7-Dec 4,5 and what the 2016 South Texas Speedway season brings.

I see great things ahead!

Archived