Saturday Quickly Approaching

top_shelf_12

This Saturday night come out to STS for the Chance Brownlee Memorial. This event had been huge ever since it was started as it means a lot to the area drivers, officials, and fans alike. Dwarf cars are added this year as well and of course, STS hosts a silent auction and other activities benefitting the Shriner's. Can't say enough good things about what the Shriner's do so come out and enjoy a great night at the races.

Sometimes its a little hard to follow but I think the Compacts are on the card for this Sat. Thumper will be there, I hope he does not scare everyone else away.He is very anxious to run,too many cobwebs.Should be a great night of racing in any event.See you there!

Can somebody give me a run-down of the classes that will be running Saturday night? I am coming down with the dwarf series, but I am not running my car. Just coming to watch some great racing and would love to know what classes to look forward to. Or can somebody show me a schedule for the night? Thank you,

Sport Mod, Pure Stock, E Mod, Street Stock, Dwarfs, and maybe Sport Compacts. Sport Compacts were on the schedule but there are some conflicts on the Sport Compacts racing Saturday. With or without them, it still should be a great show and a great organization gets some help and recognition for all that they do.

Archived