No practice this weekend at CTS due to weather

Unfortunately due to weather forecast we will not be go-karting or stock car practice this Friday and Saturday.

However the Rusty Wallace racing experience will still be operating Sunday only from 8 Am to 7:30 PM.

Johnny valentine walked into five points steak house in robstown one night and started slapping folks around saying you know who i am ...he made his way down the tables till he got to one person who was not impressed with his tactics as he reached to slap this young man who stood and said you know who i am .johnny said no .Larry McCain he spoke .johnny said so what .johnny valentine showed up in his next fight that weekend against wahoo mcdanial with a broken nose and two black eyes and to all the tv fans who watched it heard johnny say i owe wahoo for breaking my nose with a chair ..lol my brother broke that nose with a right hook....

we used to go to city coliseum too, would be World Class on one day then Southwest on another. I always wanted to go to the Junction in SA and watch the taping of the show but it was on Mondays!!! And back then Sa wasn't so easy to get too! LOL

I remember World Class was taped at the world famous Sportatorium.

Yes Ted ol' Rey Mysterio can't do anything right these days. Looked like he botched the exit of the ring then tried to go on with the show but damage was already done. Of course that support crew did a lot of favors, guy has a broken neck and the trainer is lifting him by his head and shaking him all around the apron. Glad racing safety crews know better or at least I hope they do.

Yes Ted ol' Rey Mysterio can't do anything right these days. Looked like he botched the exit of the ring then tried to go on with the show but damage was already done. Of course that support crew did a lot of favors, guy has a broken neck and the trainer is lifting him by his head and shaking him all around the apron. Glad racing safety crews know better or at least I hope they do.

The worst part was his team mate moved him first ....that selling part is the main part of wrestling and it cost a man his life ..the boy who cried wolf comes to mind ...

Saw one headline saying the "signature move" killed him, no it didn't the other guy in the ring told Rey to miss him. He was dead when he fell out of the ring technically speaking, he hit the ring apron with his neck then tried to get back in it as a performer but he was already doomed then the drop kick finished it. Hope they don't bring charges to it.

Archived