Thanks to All!

On the bahalf of the staff at Central Texas Speedway we would like to thanks everyone that made 2014 a great year of racing. Not all that long ago we were searching for answers on how to get folks back in the pits and grandstands and thanks to all of you it sure as heck seems to happen now! Official 9 race date release coming soon as well as 2014 season party info.

i'll be there but you may not recognize my potential new ride :ph34r:wi

i dont think it will be a painted green color. . ......... i like to thank cts aswell ,long trips but worth every one though our luck was just like fast 18 in many ways .just a bad year pursay compared to our other years just took to long to get the car back to speed and fight for that championship we did not start out to run for to begin with .3rd in our rookie season at kyle with our luck aint so bad either way you look at it we beat the guy in forth ..the other two teams ran good and earned the first 2 spots .now if we just sell this car .we can move forward to tps ..any takers lol

This was the year that turned things around at CTS. Jim Hubbard laid a great foundation the year before that set the stage for the success CTS enjoyed this season. The Lone Star Legacys look forward to next year at CTS with more and more folks wanting to get a Legacy ride for 2015.

Nick

This was the year that turned things around at CTS. Jim Hubbard laid a great foundation the year before that set the stage for the success CTS enjoyed this season. The Lone Star Legacys look forward to next year at CTS with more and more folks wanting to get a Legacy ride for 2015.

Nick

Jim Hubbard is the man. I don't think anyone could have done a better job filling that role, at such a critical time.

The Legacy's put on the best race I have ever seen from them. In years past they would spin out going down the straight away.They just needed your suspension tuning expertise Nick. I bet the class really grown next season.

Thanks, Big G Smith.

We love the Legacy cars and James and I are doing what we can to get all the Legacys back to the original Allison specifications and we're doing our best to enforce the "run clean or put it on the trailer" rule. To me, that's all most racers really want... a place where they are on the same page as the others and leadership that isn't afraid to enforce the rules with some good old fashioned common sense.

And, we're having fun and encouraging a real family atmosphere instead of the old cutthroat stuff we see more often than not these days.

Nick

Archived