my love

HiTech

I hope there is heaven where your beloved pet goes when they leave this world . tonight is a tough one for me to swallow . nearly 13 years ago we brought home a new addition what a wonderful little girl she fit in the palm of your hand just 8 weeks old white brown and black colors and a ball of hair with those big wonderful eyes ..she was never heavier than 14 pounds but she thought she was a great dain .she lived large and spoiled ofcourse ..how i will miss her happiness when one of us came home .how ill miss the jumping around when i drove up if she was outside .ill miss her sitting beside me taking up my chair space .laying beside or around my head when we slept and giving me those sweet kisses on the side of my face while trying to go to sleep . playing with that old pet rope she loved .gave her a new one .that didnt work ,ill miss the struggles to give her a bath but how easy it was to blow dry her she loved that part ill miss her bark when her water bowl was empty and she would not stop till you filled it or let her out to go potty ill miss her not giving up on getting ice from my tea with just the pleading look she gave me till she got some and then shake and shiver after words ...she did get that ice and did both shake and shiver though she struggled through weakness to finish that one piece of ice she almost finished it the one last thing we shared together . just before i had to take her to the vet today knowing this maybe her last trip....

SASSY was her name and she was that and much much more ..........

SASSY MY SWEET GIRL .. YOU GAVE ME MORE LOVE AND HAPPINESS THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT COULD BE . HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT WE HAD TO DO TONIGHT ..RIP MY LOVE ILL GO PLAY THROUGH THE MANY TEARS ILL SHED ON THE GUITAR THE SONG YOU LOVED EVERY TIME I PLAYED IT .YOU WERE MY BIGGEST FAN .... ...

LOVE DAD ..

YOU never think how much you love your pet till they are gone how empty the house feels yet you feel guilty for those who are around you at this moment of emptiness they cant fill the the hole . . how your pet really is apart of you and you of them . . ..if you never really loved your pet you lost out...all my life i never thought i would till she came along .in my selfishness i want her back .but i know she is in a better place .

To: The McCain family …

“Buttons”, “Sissie”, “Honey” and “Lady” Upchurch have welcomed your “Sassy” McCain to Doggie Heaven where she is happy and feels very good now with no pain anymore.

rTHANKS EVERY ONE ..NEIL I HOPE SO, SHE WAS AN ANGEL HERE NEVER A COMPLAINT EVEN WHEN SHE WAS SICK AND HURTING SHE NEVER CRIED OUT WHICH AT TIMES MADE IT HARD TO KNOW SHE WAS HURTING ..I SHOW MORE PAIN WITH A BURNT FINGER THAN SHE EVER DID ...WALKING INTO THE HOUSE WAS NOT EASY FROM OUR TRIP TO KYLE .I LET LUCKY OUR 17 YEAR OLD OUT AND ALL SHE DID WAS LOOK AROUND THE YARD FOR SASSY LUCKY IS DEAF AND USED SASSY AS HER EARS .AS SASSY WAS GOING BLIND AND USED LUCKY FOR HER GUIDANCE INTO THE HOUSE FROM OUT SIDE ..

Mike I'm sorry..

Josh had told a group of us earlier in the day about Sassy and you coulda heard a pen drop 10 times over and over at that track at that moment, it was like the whole group stopped and reflected on the hurt your heart has for the loss of your dog and thought about a time in our lives that we lost an animal.

Dogs are great, they want nothing more than to satisfy us for just a little bit of attention back "and three square meals :-)"

I'm sure she is playing tug-of-war with a chew rope with our God right now and she is fine.

Once again I'm sorry....

ivan you came over as others and helped lorraine and i forget for just a little while .....we thank every one . as for the chew rope .god will have to convince her i sent the one sitting right beside me ...other wise he will lose the battle she is a .shih tzu . meaning a lion in english .the one i have came with her when she was brought home as a christmas present to lorraine .......its old and worn out and the new one is still new its three years old ..lol....so if you need it i will let you have it .the new one that is .

I seen the sorrow in your eyes mike and Mrs McCain was hiding her feeling much better...

as with everything it just takes time.

if and when you get interested in getting another please consider the human society, they have some really beautiful animals there that need good homes.

Im here for you mike if you need anything.

THANK YOU IVAN FORGET THE MACHO PART i have a soft heart ..I never thought i would witness this .we have all heard pets will grieve when loss of human companions .....i was asleep a few minutes ago on the couch and heard a whine coming from our 17 year old lucky ..i thought she had an itch she was trying to attend to , so i did not pay attention to it much she is old and does that whine at times ....but she just kept on and differently i heard her go get a bite of food and walk past me sit it on the floor just like sassy did .ate it went back got a drink just like sassy did, not usual for lucky to do this ,and then start pacing around the house looking for sassy .joshua lorraine and i watched this go on till i took sassies chew rope and let her smell it she started to take it from me and realized what it was and just stood there smelling it .i laid it next to her and now she is going to sleep .amazing the grief we go through and not think about our other pet can grieve also .it just took two days for her realize something is wrong enough to share her feelings .now there are four missing one little girl.isnt that something ..anyone else ever seen this ....btw though i may tear up guys your post help alot ..

Mike my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Lorain , over the years I have lost many companions such as Sassy the memories will stay with you forever. You know what they say , lock the wife and the dog in the trunk and who's glad to see ya when ya open it ??? B)B)

Funny in your case which one are you glad to see first ......i have lost some before never this painful yep the memories will stay for ever and some really great ones stand out but it sure dont help in the missing part the loss of not seeing her or touching her . giving her hugs cleaning up her mess adding water the her bowl .playing with her.. having her bark at you just so you will bark back and keep that up for a while ,, there are thousands of memories i will remember when the pain goes away and that i will be greatfull for ...one funny memory i have back when it snowed here we let her out and like to have never found her she was mostly white i bet i past her ten times looking finally i just acted like a hound dog and followed many paw prints in all directions till i ran out of em and walla .she had long hair and when i picked her up i have an ice ball or should i say living breathing walking snow cone ..isnt nothing like a hair dryer lol..she was a good dust mop if i ever needed one or a vacume everything stuck to her bottom side .. :rolleyes:

YOU can never replace a lost family member .if we decide later on to find another i would want one just as close to sassy as i can with near the same personality an impossible task ..sad part of life we have to deal with .it shows just how great humans are to let such a pet get into their hearts and become one ..over at the sandovals house last night finally got to loosen up and laugh over the stories i had of her ..and laughed at jesse and lisa family member large pet but really smart she knows just how to manage both of em ..sounds like sassy in her ways . .i cant fathom loosing three 12 year olds /one is hard enough for a life time. some times i think we are the pets ..

I LEARNED IT IS ONE THING TO LOVE A PET AND FEEL BAD WHEN YOU LOSE ONE .ITS ANOTHER WHEN YOU LOVE A PET AND LOSE A FAMILY MEMBER .

I get my little girl back monday .going to spread her ashes around certain places she loved outside ...i think she tried to help me this week with her loss ...water leak under my house and spent all week breaking through my bathroom floor to get to the leak ... repairing and cementing the floor and walls i had to knock holes into .some one at work which i had to take off from said i was jacking around .yep 60 pound jack hammer for three hours after digging around the house and filling the house full of cement dust was not what i had planed .........the last two days cleaning dust out of everything was the chart topper ...i wonder if there is ever a NATIONAL HELL WEEK HOLIDAY . name it after me .in capital letters ...the only thing that does not hurt is my toe nails and that was probably next in line ..

cant answer the cant do thingy .if i havent tried it i wont know till it comes about... lets see spend $2000 to have the plumber do the work which i dont have right now .or keep paying $450 plus a month water bill from an average $120.00 or jump in and go for it .i figure i live here and have the rest of my life to figure out how to repair my screw ups ..so i hurt all over i am tired as hell .cant sleep very well feeling this way .but but just over $400.00 it cost me total .i say we are the winner ....dont ask me to do it again though ....as for master of none ..your right ...now i think ill go play on my geetar and try to finish the song i am writing ..title of the song .LET ME IN for sassy.. ..ivan can you sing cuz i tried and i cant .i wake up the dead just to kill em again..ask joshua he heard me sing the rough cut of this song ..poor kid and my wife ..i always wondered why once i started singing sassy would go to sleep or want out of the room...

Archived