my love

HiTech

Mike sorry for your loss! Sitting here with my 11yr old fat cat in my lap, reading this teared me up, I know I'll be lost for a while when she goes. She's the last thing my wife brought home before she passed away almost 7 yrs ago..

VERY sorry lost your wife and a mom to your fine son .i cant fathom the pain and loneliness you both suffer ....and i know she is missed i bet she was a fine woman just like both of you are ...my mom sat up weak as she was and hugged me as she passed on my shoulder .just her and i together . i had a very tough time with that moment for a time till a lady told me i was blessed for her to pick me for that moment with her ...i thought back a couple of weeks before that moment when i told mom i will be holding her hand when she is born into heaven ..i was holding much much more and i know it comfort her ...i like to say she was holding me the day i was born on her 20th birthday march 2 1956. i was holding her on april 26 2000. 14 years and i still miss her a lot ........ this little girl sassy was so much a part of our lives she would have been 13 on xmas eve with us . i still wake up during the nights looking for her calling her name and waking up in the mornings every thing i do even at work she is with me in thought .i never thought i could love a pet that much till now .she taught me alot ..she was the boss ..... i hope that fat cat will live for many years to come .... thank you..

• 1 month later...

MERRY CHRISTMAS sassy yesterday would have been your 13th birthday here at home brought you home on christmas eve a present for mom.. thought about you all day just not the same as in the past ..we miss you i miss you and lucky misses you she sleeps close to you and trys to do some of the things you use to do to make me happy . sometimes funny how she has done so and she still walks around looking for you at times .i give her double treats one for her one for you ...lucky loves that of course . i have tried to get her to play with your rope like she has done before and wont take it .aint that something ..i think you tell her no ..yet she hears me put on my shoes at times when she could not before and is standing at the back door at times when i come home as though she could hear me ..i suppose you tell her i am home .i dont know how long lucky will be around she is is very old and really starting to show it alot more sense you have been gone ..i worry about her she is lonely while we are at work .a void in her life as well .thought about getting her a new friend but that would not be fair to the new one seeing i still miss you so much ..i dont play the guitar as much with out my biggest fan its tough .the song i wrote for you helps me when i do i never play without singing that song to you . well i am going to try and go to sleep again i have tried once tonight but your not here and that pillow is empty where you layed with me ..i know i am just rambling on good night ...... love dad ...

Archived