All races done by 10: 40 pm last night

bronco

Great night of racing!! Always an exciting night for Manard Racing at STS. Both Manard Racing cars winning their Heat races, me in the #35 and Joe in the #355. We were both excited to be starting the Feature side by side on the front row. Thanks for a great night of racing, always love coming to STS. We have all been praying the little boy who fell from the stands is ok.

Gotta brag on my son in the 10 car in limited late model.. For being only 16 I thought he did a great job for his first time out with the big boys and the 23 car... Thanks to all the llm guys for giving him room to race and learn...

By far the most organized night of the year.I don't know what STS told the drivers but it was sure good to see most ofthe cars that spun got back on the track quick instead of just sitting there.That saved a lot of time by not having to throw the yellow.Track prep is getting better each race.Before long we will be seeing the 2 and 3 wide racing we were used to seeing at STS. Good work guys! STS still has the best crop of really young drivers especially those young ladies!And it is always good to see the 35 Street Stock.

Gotta brag on my son in the 10 car in limited late model.. For being only 16 I thought he did a great job for his first time out with the big boys and the 23 car... Thanks to all the llm guys for giving him room to race and learn...

Your son Needs to show up for the practice days. How come you have to point out the 23 separately?

lol... Well Robert...im waiting for my 900 lbs nerf bars to be made and i got a cow plow for the nose. God knows anything less means destroyed race cars. lmao..hey..its all good.. we might make a couple more races..still waiting for the hoss to get out of the shop.. once thats back then we will be back at the track.. See yall soon...

Archived