CTS has a new Sport Compact!

Down here it's lime green lol. Saving all the pics now b/c after Saturday I'd be surprised if it will look the same lol.

now what does that mean ................ geetar paint does not make it fast .. looks good though ..and hardheaded that green on our car cost 20 green backs .so you got taken ...now every one knows why it is green, if pink is cheap that will be the color next year .... ..

Down here it's lime green lol. Saving all the pics now b/c after Saturday I'd be surprised if it will look the same lol.

now what does that mean ................ geetar paint does not make it fast .. looks good though ..and hardheaded that green on our car cost 20 green backs .so you got taken ...now every one knows why it is green, if pink is cheap that will be the color next year .... ..

Yeah, we payed about $10 for the pin stripes.. Some luxuries must be had, even if it breaks the budget. I never said anything about being fast! I just hope everyone else is slower! :D

We'll be the prettiest turtle on the track!!

even a turtle needs love ...and it beat the rabbit ..some kinda secret you like to share ..geetar stand on it turn left ,,,best advice dont over drive into the turns ..burns tires and you go slower .we learned that with the probe and the honda ..smooth in hard off slow cars win races ..

We'll be the prettiest turtle on the track!!

even a turtle needs love ...and it beat the rabbit ..some kinda secret you like to share ..geetar stand on it turn left ,,,best advice dont over drive into the turns ..burns tires and you go slower .we learned that with the probe and the honda ..smooth in hard off slow cars win races ..

Yeah I noticed that watching some of the cars, seems like you have to go in a little easier into 3 than in 1. I also noticed it seems like some drivers don't (maybe they're scared of that wall?) move up the track exiting turn 4, but the front runners do. I appreciate the advice and will keep that in mind.

Even though it's totally different, he's been sim racing since he was 4 and races as a pro on iracing. He learned the theory and concepts of going slow to go fast there, also they have to build their cars from the ground up.. What I've seen is he takes and uses what he learned there, figures out how to use it on the track. At least that's what he did when we were renting the gocarts on friday nights. I do know he understands that it's a different world but the theory is the same. He's done pretty good in the pro series there and won a few big races online. Even finished 3rd behind Bubba Wallace Jr., (nascar driver) in one race recently. That's why I'm really wanting him to have a chance. Besides that, he wears a size 14/15 shoe!! That has to mean something, the gas pedal is scared of that big foot!!!

ONE of our team mates started out with remote racing and ventured over to racing cars ..he has done very well over the years ..i dont know how those guys can keep up with their own car i could not keep up with one em for one lap ..too fast for me .others have done well too from standing to sitting behind the wheel ....race what the car will give you and push it just a tiny bit more .find that weakness in the other racer and use it against them .i did not win races with a pocket full of money .i had hand me down parts from some of the money teams i was racing against ..i took what i could afford and beat em a few times .some wondered how could i beat them with the junk they gave me ...one mans junk is another mans gold ..good luck we will be watching ..

Welcome aboard Eric, glad your finally getting it out for a run. You know there's an unspoken rules in the sport compact that everyone has to put a bump on a new car. Its bad luck for you if you don't....come on over to the 2 and we will give you all the bad advice we know :)

Welcome aboard Eric, glad your finally getting it out for a run. You know there's an unspoken rules in the sport compact that everyone has to put a bump on a new car. Its bad luck for you if you don't....come on over to the 2 and we will give you all the bad advice we know :)

NOW THATS THE SPIRIT .WHO NEEDS FRIENDS ... :rolleyes:

NOW THATS THE SPIRIT .WHO NEEDS FRIENDS ... :rolleyes:

There were plenty of bumps already on the car, it's already had it's rookie bumps, only difference is a paint job and a new driver! I'd hate to have to spend a whole dollar or two repainting part of it... :P

Archived