Truck/Trailer rental

I know about uhaul and just don't really like doing business with them unless I have to. We've checked with them and I can rent a truck and trailer for about 150.00 a day with the mileage there and back. I may go that route if I have too. I was just wondering if anyone knew some place different.

Anyone know where we could rent a truck and trailer to haul our car to the track for now? We are in SW Austin and will be hauling a sport compact. I'm looking into putting a hitch on my MPV van and hauling in with a car dolly if nothing else..

Ted, I'm sure there are several good people that race at CTS that visit this forum, and are reading this topic, that just might not mind helping you out for not much more than a little gas money to get you to your first race. Why don't you explain a little closer where you live never know they might live just down the road from you.

Anyone know where we could rent a truck and trailer to haul our car to the track for now? We are in SW Austin and will be hauling a sport compact. I'm looking into putting a hitch on my MPV van and hauling in with a car dolly if nothing else..

Ted, I'm sure there are several good people that race at CTS that visit this forum, and are reading this topic, that just might not mind helping you out for not much more than a little gas money to get you to your first race. Why don't you explain a little closer where you live never know they might live just down the road from you.

just thought that before i read your post .. racers are some of the greatest about helping a fellow racer out ..

You guys are the best! We live in SW austin off of Old Bee Cave Road, Oak Hill, at the Y of 290&71. We were thinking the same thing about the wrecker service and sponsorship for transport to practise and the races there in Kyle... It would be a privilege just to meet Leland. He is #28 if I'm not mistaken, blue and white. Watched him race for years.. We are open to any suggestions, thanks again.

Archived