Fathers Day

JMcCain8

I know it's late, but Happy Fathers day to the best dad I could have ever asked for. The man that will bust his ass night and day to find a way to get me to the race track. I know the last few races have really sucked for us from getting wrecked and rebuilding the back half of the car tomotor and carb problems to having more motor problems with the back up motor. I just want to say Thank You for all the hard work , headaches, sleepless night, and everything you do to support my racing. I know it's tough on you with me working and going to school, and now dang near cutting my finger off and not being able to help much when you needed my help the most this past week. Happy Fathers day Dad!

I love you!

Joshua

IVAN OH LORD YOUR KILLING ME ...BUT if i can get a raise we may talk about ..but come to think of it .i have already done some fatherly love on your sway bar and you showed your love back by taking your brother out of that nights race and gave me more work ..so your still in time out ..

Yep, Dads are awesome. I gave my dad a good present for fathers day. I blew up in practice on Friday. So guess what the present is???? REBUILD MOTOR

Got to love those hard working dads to the moon and back. I myself am a father of 3. Hard to juggle everything on top of racing.

Ivan, Mike works on my cars. no room for you. ( sorry) :ph34r:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE AN AUCTION SHOULD BE STARTED HERE .ILL GO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER ..ILL START IT AT MINUS $10.00 ..SEE IF ANYONE IS RICH ENOUGH TO MAKE IT A ZERO

Hey Nick, Alan showed a picture of you and him cutting grass during his weather broadcast. I didn't know you what a lawn mower was. Being that you do what will it take for you to cut mine?

nick is that house still for sale ,.did you add gas to the mower looks like regular was still sold then .did not see any dust blowing up from the mower .plus you looked a little thin .you see what the hot dogs and dr pepper do to you ..plus gravity ....

That house sold 25 years ago. That's on Overhill Drive in San Antonio not too far from St. Mary's University.

And you really don't think I look the same? I might have been 190 then.. now tip the scales at 230... What's 40 pounds???

I'm sure you look just like you did 25 years ago.. LOL

Nick

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball. Guess Joshua's foot speed has increased.

i could never dodge his ball or a wrench if he throws it .. .one of the best left handers in texas and that dang knuckle ball hit me every time .if not that curve got me .or his fast ball or any other damn thing he would throw at me ....many bumps and bruises..i had to give up the older he got .for my safety...the funny part was it was the only thing he could do to get back at me with out getting knocked out ..lol smart kid and he smiled every single time .big smile really big ...

i was never keen and anything thrown at me ..i love speed .its in my blood .....joshua got side kicked and did not pursue baseball .i was never good at any ball .i know he loves the game and still would love to go for the big league . but thats life at this time ..he pitched at red river with a major league pitcher with the yankies at that time ..that pitcher said he hope to never have to pitch against joshua ..both were left handed ...

Archived