2014 Race 2 STXSSS Video

Jamie

Hey Ken and crew,

Thanks for hosting the second leg of the 2014 Swenson Racing Components South Texas Street Stock Shootout presented by SABFI. I had a blast and was able to get some GREAT photos and video.

Thanks a lot everyone. The best thing to happen was my wife came to town last week and it gave me some time to mull over what I wanted to do.

I agree. One of the best videos I have seen in a while. Great music to go with it as well.

Man, that's a heck of a compliment!

Most people that know me know that I'm my biggest critic and I don't settle for much when it comes to my work. The past two videos from the first two races have really made me proud and reading comments like this make it all worth the while.

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to watch and/or comment on it!!!

The fun part will be watching you come up with more ideas for the rest of the season you kinda made it hard to top bro!

I was thinking that last time, too. I guess it's all about getting good angles and being in the right place at the right time.

Some very talented videographers here. Quality work again and agree with the video and music compliment.

Believe it or not, this is a one man show. LOL We can call it, A Man with His Cameras!

I understand yours are and they are very good as are the still shots. TexHiDef, ChrisDavid among others have posted great videos as well. One of yours did give me a little chuckle though, the Wade Jones in car from CBS when he puts the bungee cord on the shifter. Wasn't expecting to see that.

I understand yours are and they are very good as are the still shots. TexHiDef, ChrisDavid among others have posted great videos as well. One of yours did give me a little chuckle though, the Wade Jones in car from CBS when he puts the bungee cord on the shifter. Wasn't expecting to see that.

Ah, gotcha. I thought you meant mine was multiple operators.

Their videos are great!

Archived