ASCS May 24th, Races May 10th

SOS is hosting the ASCS Gulf South Sprint 360 on Saturday May 24th. Support classes are Street Stocks, Ltd Mods and Late models. Should be a really good show. After being rained out last year we are still excited to see what the sprints can do at SOS but before we get there we still have a race this weekend May 10th. Come on out and enjoy our weekly racing schedule. The weekly classes give the spectators a really fun show. Last race was really full of close and exciting racing. SEE YA AT THE RACES!

Well as excited as I am to see the sprints come to town (been waiting 2 years) I sure wish the pure stock's were on the schedule as well, but since they're not and I figure yawl could use some extra help with the big show, I'll donate my evening to driver a wrecker or whatever yawl might need some help doing. I could even bring my pole truck if it would help. Give me a call

We've been having some good runs at SOS and are really looking forward to running on the 24th with ASCS Sprints Cars in town. We will miss this weekend (the 10th) with some Mothers Day weekend commitments but we'll try to be good and ready to go on the 24th.

Good luck to all this weekend, and we'll plan to see the SOS gang on the 24th.

All tickets are $15.00 on spectator side. 5 and under free. Pit passes are $30.00

Bring em out!! We need to fill the stands. We have had some of the best racing at SOS this season in all the classes. It has been a fun year. A lot of really clean side by side racing. Support classes for this race are Street Stocks, Limited Mods and the Southern Texas Late Models.

SEE YA AT THE RACES!!!!

All tickets are $15.00 on spectator side. 5 and under free. Pit passes are $30.00

Bring em out!! We need to fill the stands. We have had some of the best racing at SOS this season in all the classes. It has been a fun year. A lot of really clean side by side racing. Support classes for this race are Street Stocks, Limited Mods and the Southern Texas Late Models.

SEE YA AT THE RACES!!!!

Winged Sprints and Late Models (plus) two more strong divisions for only $15? That's the best bang for the buck I've ever seen at a top-shelf speed plant!!!

Glad the season is starting out strong for y'all @ SOS. We'll be there on the 24th ... hopefully with several more Port A speed freaks in tow.

Archived