Change at STS?

Hobby Fan

I (Ken Hobbs) am in the process of buying South Texas Speedway. At this point I and I think Owen (I don't want to speak for him) believe it is just a matter of time. We have worked out the main issues. More information will be available at the Driver meeting. The most important thing to know is the 2014 season will be a great year of racing at STS.

Now that it is publicly known let me start by wishing you well Mr. Hobbs. Now, this is nothing personal since I've never met or spoken to Ken but I hope he keeps STS going strong. Love him or hate him, Owen always had car counts and the visitors always seemed to have good things to say about him and the track. That being said, there's a solid foundation at STS so from the stands, good luck STS and we'll be there to support.

Well one thing for sure there is a great blueprint to follow! Mr. Hobbs I also wish you the best.Those who seen my posts over the years know how much I love South Texas Speedway.My hope is STS will rock on so well that we won't notice Mr. Pittman is gone.I would like to say something to the drivers of STS. I hope all of you show up opening night and beyond.I have seen several times someone leaves a track and a lot of racers leave as well.No one knows how Mr. Hobbs will do but I think we all,racers and fans, should come out and see for ourselves before exploring other options.STS is one of the best and raciest tracks around and I can't phantom anyone doing anything to change that.

Archived