OctoberFast At SAS updates Saturday 10/19/13

rebelracewriter

OctoberFast at San Antonio Speedway Saturday night updates

Several more cars showed up for tonights action although we lost few after last nights carnage(no pun intended)....not sure if it was the full moon or people thinking the heat races paid 5,000 to win...

Nice, sunny, fall afternoon here right now, but headed to chilly tonight as the track heads into the final race, possibly forever

Tator Plumbing Chargers(30 laps)

30 Mark Chrudimsky

15 Hunter Montgomery(track champion)

5 Dillon Gaither

38 JR Eichelberger

14 Trey Heald

95 Sterling Tausch

2 Darin Blevins

60 William Cavender

58 Matthew Hodge

12 Chris Birmingham

19k Brent Karulak

19 Brent Reeves

83 Paul Lipp

99 Tommy Temple---DNS(injured after practice)

56 Bob Caulfield---DNS(broke in practice)

01 Wes Walker---DNS(broke in practice)

unofficial

Street Stocks(50 laps)

17 Robert Barker

81 David Webster

32 Levi Krauss

88 Brandon Spreen

69 Michael Pollaro

80 RL Alexander(track champion)

37 AJ Wernette

97 John Henry Witzsche

28 David Schooman

40 Kenny Hurley

93 Aaron Leddy

64 Steve Varnes

24 Paul Reyes III

49 Brian Schneider

19 David Sevilla jr

7 Matt Kaminski

90 Brian Bell

68 Kenny Wright---DNS(crash in heat)

98 Brandon Gaither---DNS(crash in heat)

8 Brandon Moeller---DNS(crash in heat)

unofficial

North Park Toyota Trucks(50 laps)

15 JC Umscheid

99 Cary Stapp

14 Keith Reithmeyer

96 Rick Pollaro(track champion)

8 Jim Nides

79 Matthew Villareal

13 James Lynch

97 Cody Beddoe

39 Mark Chrudimsky

16 Mason Teague

18 Jesse Salazar

28 Shawn Paul Lehman---DNS(crash in heat)

1 Beau Bukowski---DNS(crash in heat)

unofficial

Street Stocks(50 laps)

17 Robert Barker

81 David Webster

32 Levi Krauss

88 Brandon Spreen

69 Michael Pollaro

80 RL Alexander(track champion)

37 AJ Wernette

97 John Henry Witzsche

28 David Schooman

40 Kenny Hurley

93 Aaron Leddy

64 Steve Varnes

24 Paul Reyes III

49 Brian Schneider

19 David Sevilla jr

7 Matt Kaminski

90 Brian Bell

68 Kenny Wright---DNS(crash in heat)

98 Brandon Gaither---DNS(crash in heat)

8 Brandon Moeller---DNS(crash in heat)

yea I wish I could have made the last race even though I'm not 1 of the big funded teams and didn't even stand a a chance to win

Well if that wasn't the most eventful late model race ever you could have seen it from there! Great to see Barker win and the Reinigers do so well; glad Hagy, Swenson and Smith didn't leave in cuffs! Thanks to Chris and Brian!

FROM OUR ANGLE 47 HAD A SLIGHT LEAD OVER 99 .COMING OFF 2. CONTACT WAS MADE AND 99 PARKED HIS CAR OUTSIDE OUR PIT STALL .MY WIFE AND I WHO WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE WALL AS 99 JOINED US BOTH AGREE ON WHAT WE SAW..

Well if that wasn't the most eventful late model race ever you could have seen it from there! Great to see Barker win and the Reinigers do so well; glad Hagy, Swenson and Smith didn't leave in cuffs! Thanks to Chris and Brian!

FROM OUR ANGLE 47 HAD A SLIGHT LEAD OVER 99 .COMING OFF 2. CONTACT WAS MADE AND 99 PARKED HIS CAR OUTSIDE OUR PIT STALL .MY WIFE AND I WHO WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE WALL AS 99 JOINED US BOTH AGREE ON WHAT WE SAW..

From the stands I saw Hagy ahead of and outside of Smith get loose but I was watching Grimes a few cars back, so you're saying Smith bumped Hagy? No one I was with seemed quite sure what set that incident off?

WE WERE PITTED NEXT TO TOMMY I DID NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED I WAS TOLD HE HAD TO BE HELPED TO HIS TRUCK FROM A LEG INJURY .....

Restart - Hagy fires get a slight lead over Smith they go into 1 Smith looking inside come out of two Smith inside - Hagy and Smith Body bang - - Hagy turns into Smith sending him in the inside wall .. The End

Restart - Hagy fires get a slight lead over Smith they go into 1 Smith looking inside come out of two Smith inside - Hagy and Smith Body bang - - Hagy turns into Smith sending him in the inside wall .. The End

Agreed....... Then the 47 tried to drive thru the 48 car on the restart! Wow

From the stands I saw Hagy ahead of and outside of Smith get loose but I was watching Grimes a few cars back, so you're saying Smith bumped Hagy? No one I was with seemed quite sure what set that incident off?

nope never said who hit who or who's fault .every angle has a different look from ours it would look differently from where you sat .but to answer what my wife and i thought ..hard racing and looked like neither were giving room or not enough to to give seeing how fast those guys are.. i do not know either of those drivers i do know who they are ....front runners and have injoyed watching them..i would put it into hard racing deal ...

Archived