WHO ARE THE MOST IMPROVED LOCAL

HiTech

SO THERE ARE NO COMPETITORS OUT THERE SOME THOUGHT IMPROVED THIS YEAR .......

OK LETS START WITH ONE .... THE 7 JOHNNY RAM AT CC ..HE FINALLY LISTEN TO SOMEONE AND AS OF LAST NIGHT HAD WORKED HIS WAY INTO SECOND IN POINTS .....

LAST WEEK I WATCHED THE 94 IN BOMBERS RACE MY SON HARD AND LOOKED TO HAVE IMPROVED FROM THE LAST TIME THEY RACED EACH OTHER ...

Didn't see a whole lot of CC last year but can agree with the 4 and 7 cars, won't say 94 since I've known him so long. Not enough Super Streets and one guy running away most weeks, 79 Sport mod probably. Jessica Lee in Front Runners. At STS, definitely agree with the 84 Pure Stock and throw in 15, 21, and 00. 34 is impressive with a "asphalt car" on dirt but as for improvement I'd say 13 if anything just improved luck. EMods I agree with the 0 or the 56 car when he ran. The Mods are deep there but can agree with 58, 0, 115, 9 get some nods too. Agree with 77 in LLM as he drove smoother and smarter this season, 13 was impressive too, one of those quiet drivers that at the end of the race seemed to be up front. Sport Compact I guess I'll say the 4 car, ran well on both tracks.

.. I TAKE THE TIME TO SPEAK TO DRIVERS WHO MAY NEED SOME TWEAKING AND SOME TAKE THE ADVICE .. I AM GLAD MY SON LISTENS TO ME AND OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT ..ITS CHEAPER THAT WAY AND LESS WORK ON THE CAR ..I LIKE TO WATCH ROOKIES AND SEE WHAT THEIR FUTURE COULD BE .AND CAN USUALLY PICK THE ONES OUT THAT WILL BECOME GREAT RACERS ..I HAVE HELPED OTHER DRIVERS WITH THEIR CARS IN ORDER TO HELP THEM GET TO THE FRONT .SOME WOULD SAY WHAT IF I BEAT YOU ..I SAID THEN WE DID SOMETHING RIGHT . SO I AM GLAD OTHERS NOTICE THOSE WHO GROW INTO FUTURE GREAT DRIVERS...........

ILL ADD DON WEATHERSPOON HOPE THE SPELLING IS CORRECT STARTED ME IN THAT DIRECTION IN HELPING OTHERS ..I HAD NO CLUE TO WHO HE WAS BUT AFTER MY FIRST NIGHT ON THE TRACK .HE CAME TO ME AND GAVE ME A LOT OF POINTERS THOUGH AT THE TIME I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HALF OF EM .GREAT MAN ILL NEVER FORGET . RIP..

Two good choices.Say are we going to see you at STS trying to win the $2000? Greg did it with basically asphalt car and personally I think you can to.

sorry not this year ive got my tickets for the snowball. maybe next year knowing owen it might be 3 grand by then.

I'm not going to the snowball John! (hint, hint)

Two good choices.Say are we going to see you at STS trying to win the $2000? Greg did it with basically asphalt car and personally I think you can to.

sorry not this year ive got my tickets for the snowball. maybe next year knowing owen it might be 3 grand by then.

I'm not going to the snowball John! (hint, hint)

its easy to make that 9 .a 1.....thought you were retired ..

Archived