November Race

RodneyRodriguez

Racing Folks! I know the season is in it's final run.. lots of great action with our friends at CC Speedway, HMP and SAS but mark the weekend of November 15th and 16th and please plan to join us at Central Texas Speedway to cap off a great 2013!

If you race... come race, if you spectate, come watch.. If you like to enjoy a beer come do that too and I'll have one with you!

I hope to see lots of friends at the track and make lots of new friends in the process! Looking to have a great time at the race track so c'mon out!

It will be the perfect way to start your holiday season with us @ CTS!

• 3 weeks later...

May be the best racing of the season ! I said I would never run for points again 2 years ago after busting butt to get 4th but here I am. This old dude, one man show , low budget out of his back pocket under dog has found new life ! Thanks Central Texas Speedway for making that happen ! No more goofing off... It may be checkers or wreckers but it's gonna be real !

May be the best racing of the season ! I said I would never run for points again 2 years ago after busting butt to get 4th but here I am. This old dude, one man show , low budget out of his back pocket under dog has found new life ! Thanks Central Texas Speedway for making that happen ! No more goofing off... It may be checkers or wreckers but it's gonna be real !

Mickey. You are the true short track racer like they were back in the old old days. Its always good to see you out there. Dano :)

Mickey. You are the true short track racer like they were back in the old old days. Its always good to see you out there. Dano :)

i like fast 18 .checkers or wreckers ...but i suppose that ideal did not work out for me in 09 ....i we did not make a half lap and i did a boo boo .i hit the car in front of me and ruined both of our race i did not check my brakes good enough in practice and over shot turn three on the first lap dumb dumb ....so now after all the these years i get the chance for redemption ...this time if i have too .ill hang around till the last lap go into win or wreck mode j.k this is my last race in the car so back into retirement ... :P

any deals on rooms????

Unfortunately, due to the F1 race all rooms are outrageous prices including the Kyle area (not sure of availability). We tried to reserve rooms several months ago and were told no and especially not at the rates we had been getting. However, once the races are over Saturday night and some of the cars clear out of the pits, you're welcome to bring a camper or tent in and stay overnight.

any deals on rooms????

Unfortunately, due to the F1 race all rooms are outrageous prices including the Kyle area (not sure of availability). We tried to reserve rooms several months ago and were told no and especially not at the rates we had been getting. However, once the races are over Saturday night and some of the cars clear out of the pits, you're welcome to bring a camper or tent in and stay overnight.

Your not going to charge us regular motel rates .cool ..TWO EGGS OVER EASY THREE STRIPS OF BECON TOAST ICE COLD MILK ONE DR PEPPER.[ NO THE DR PEPPER IS NOT FOR NICK] WILL GET US STARTED ON OUR THREE HOUR TRIP HOME SUNDAY ..... THE ORDERS ARE FOR FOUR REGULAR SIZE APPETITE'S.. AND 6 ORDERS FOR ONE WHO HAS A BOTTOMLESS PIT 8 AM WOULD BE GREAT . DELIVERED BY YOU PERFECT ...I CANT THINK OF BETTER WAY FOR YOU TO FINISH OUT OUR TRIP..THANKS AHEAD OF TIME . PS IF I AM NOT ASKING FOR TO MUCH LET ME KNOW ..

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all! 143 race machines in the pits and many butts in the seats upstairs! Great ending to the inaugural season of CTS. Time to take a little break and start getting ready for an even better All-in 2014!

Look forward to seeing everyone very soon!

Thank you all! 143 race machines in the pits and many butts in the seats upstairs! Great ending to the inaugural season of CTS. Time to take a little break and start getting ready for an even better All-in 2014!

Look forward to seeing everyone very soon!

HAD SOME FUN .AND GOT TO SEE SOME FOLKS AFTER 4 YEARS ....AS FOR THE BREAK CANT TAKE IT NOW WE WILL BE MOVING OVER TO DIRT FOR ONE MORE RACE WEEKEND AT STS WE HAVE THREE CARS TO GET READY .. ....THEN THE BREAK

Archived