SAS results?

hooliganz

I know hunter Montgomery won the chargers ... He was racing hard with the 19 up front but the 19 broke a few laps to go and hunter got the lead. It was between them two.

Hurly won the street stocks easily looked like he was wa faster and not even trying

Jesse Salazar won the trucks in a close had to race it the whole way kinda race

Lots of real good racing. Good counts lots of fans everything went well except the morons who thought my kids came to see grown men act like complete idiots and fight. The fight was the only low point of the night.

The fights were stupid. The big guy that came around the clean up truck to attack the other guy was childish. Especially when hes on the ground and you keep hitting him. Really? I'm sure family's love to see their dads, husbands, in jail for assault and look at doing time for what? Let the drivers talk it out. Enough of the tough guy crap. If you have that much of a temper, stay away from the track. Next guy you try to jump or fight might be legally carrying a weapon. Other than that high school drama, it was really good racing even with low car count in the late models. That was the best race of the night.

I got to see most of the TPS race. That was cool to see them at SAS again. But something has to be done about that 70 car. Make that guy run without a couple of wheels or something. just kidding. Sergio is always bad fast. Congrats.

Hated seeing all the tore up cars. Not a good way for some guys to end their season.

Archived