Forget the chase...

uhcougs

That was complete horse$#*!. NASCAR's re-writing the restart rules every week, and this business with Bowyer is ridiculous. And it's funny cause John Darby's excuse for not penalizing him for that is "we don't believe Bowyer would throw away the points lead like that". Oh...you mean the same points lead he was going to lose anyway once the Chase seeding has finished? :rolleyes:

What's really funny though, is there are people out there who don't believe drivers would intentionally spin out to help themselves or a teammate. Yeah,

Wish I could've gone to SAS instead of wasting my night on this joke of a race. I hear it's been a wild one!

And here's the OFFICIAL NASCAR Statement on the incident. Hmmm....

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Sept. 8, 2013) – “NASCAR is reviewing Saturday night’s race at Richmond International Raceway per protocol and has no plans for further statement until that process is complete.”

That was complete horse$#*!. NASCAR's re-writing the restart rules every week, and this business with Bowyer is ridiculous. And it's funny cause John Darby's excuse for not penalizing him for that is "we don't believe Bowyer would throw away the points lead like that". Oh...you mean the same points lead he was going to lose anyway once the Chase seeding has finished? :rolleyes:

What's really funny though, is there are people out there who don't believe drivers would intentionally spin out to help themselves or a teammate. Yeah,

Wish I could've gone to SAS instead of wasting my night on this joke of a race. I hear it's been a wild one!

well i had front row seat at sas .one seat behind the wheel of a tps car best seat i had in a while and plenty of seating in the pits .dang racing is tiring but worth it ,nascar who ...sas had plenty of action .from good close racing to fist swinging .and for those who like blown motors .wrecked cars sas had that to .fact we broke a crank in one of our motors that was not good .as always the bbq was great ..as i said tiring but could not have been as tiring as a boring nascar who race .....

well i had front row seat at sas .one seat behind the wheel of a tps car best seat i had in a while and plenty of seating in the pits .dang racing is tiring but worth it ,nascar who ...sas had plenty of action .from good close racing to fist swinging .and for those who like blown motors .wrecked cars sas had that to .fact we broke a crank in one of our motors that was not good .as always the bbq was great ..as i said tiring but could not have been as tiring as a boring nascar who race .....

So I heard. I'd have definitely been there if I weren't 300 miles north for school. It's tough being a starving college student. :lol:

Archived