charger class

colgate

Ok charger class....in Oct there was 18 or more car that said would come race. ...we need to build this class up to what it needs to be...(the best class at sas). We need a head count on who is go to be at the next two races...I know the #15 bullet wilk be there...whos in and whos out

maybe

#12 tator

have not heard from yet

#d30

come on guys we need more cars....

Ok charger class....in Oct there was 18 or more car that said would come race. ...we need to build this class up to what it needs to be...(the best class at sas). We need a head count on who is go to be at the next two races...I know the #15 bullet wilk be there...whos in and whos out

#99 Ace Transmission Charger will be there.

I know of a I37 Purestock that's been sitting a while, after talking with the owner he said he's been working to get it converted to the "Charger" rules and offerd to let me drive it next night out. I told him I would help him at the track with it so I'm sure u can't count his charger in the equation with him driving! I'm hoping to have my camaro finished by then, and Mabe that will be another Streetstock!

Just remember the camel hump heads have to be 68cc chamber......you cant go any lower then 68..........if lower then 68 you are illegal........

That limits you to the short double humps of 186 or the 492's from 1971 to 1972 that were used on the corvette and z28 Lt-1 engines. They did make those in 1968 to 1971 but didnt open the chambers up untill 1971 which they did to 72cc. Anything before 1971 is illeagal, with 62-64 cc chambers,Also some of these heads came with 2.02/1.60 valves. Sounds like a tech nightmare! :o

I know of 2 reputable Engine builders in San Antonio that can take a pair of "Camel Humps" as long as they haven't been milled down much, and come out with a 68cc head! It's a combination of choice of valve used, the machine work (Un shroud) (Sinking). I'm not trying ruffle any one here but just throwing it out there that it can be done. If definatly takes a almost virgin set though.

Guess we should be ready to pull heads then to cc them...

Just remember the camel hump heads have to be 68cc chamber......you cant go any lower then 68..........if lower then 68 you are illegal........

That limits you to the short double humps of 186 or the 492's from 1971 to 1972 that were used on the corvette and z28 Lt-1 engines. They did make those in 1968 to 1971 but didnt open the chambers up untill 1971 which they did to 72cc. Anything before 1971 is illeagal, with 62-64 cc chambers,Also some of these heads came with 2.02/1.60 valves. Sounds like a tech nightmare! :o

Archived