charger class

colgate

I know of 2 reputable Engine builders in San Antonio that can take a pair of "Camel Humps" as long as they haven't been milled down much, and come out with a 68cc head! It's a combination of choice of valve used, the machine work (Un shroud) (Sinking). I'm not trying ruffle any one here but just throwing it out there that it can be done. If definatly takes a almost virgin set though.

Out of Respect to all Charger drivers, this comment wasn't ment to side with anyone, I just wanted to throw it out there at chance. I agree heads should be pulled, it adds Drama to the night... Lol

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but along with the normal posted payouts Tator Mason has been giving away tires, fuel, and fuel jugs at every race! Not really sure there is anywhere you can race this class of car for that kind of money and bonuses. Thanks Tator for all you do for SAS and the Charger Class!

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but along with the normal posted payouts Tator Mason has been giving away tires, fuel, and fuel jugs at every race! Not really sure there is anywhere you can race this class of car for that kind of money and bonuses. Thanks Tator for all you do for SAS and the Charger Class!

I AGREE!! WHEN WE RAN AT THUNDERHILL WE GOT PAID 200 FOR A WIN! AND SOMETIMES 250 I THINK. AND I`M NOT KNOCKING THUNDERHILL THATS JUST WHAT IT WAS. TATOR HAS BEEN A GREAT SPOSOR FOR OUR CLASS AND WE THANK HIM FOR WHAT HE DOES.

i need a rearend and tires. but first i need tuition money and book money. its always something. if someones got a car i will drive it. lol if it aint one thing its another. i know my dad is trying extremely hard but it is what it is. ill be supporting the track by watching again. sucks but we gave it all we got and we will continue to in hopes to make the next one. sorry guys.

Archived