STS Fans

mfbarnes

Just would like to say thanks to the great fans at STS. Really a great turn out and thanks for the donations that were given when the helmet was passed around, as I understand they collected donations for the racers affected by last week’s Tornados in Oklahoma totaling $2,337. As a special note, a fan also penned a check for $300 for the family of Josh Burton who lost his life on May 25, 2013. Can't express enough how much that means. Thank You very much.

Hope the ASCS gave you what you were looking for in racing, it wasn't pretty by any means but you didn't fall asleep either. A lot of hurt metal and feelings but nobody physically injured. But boy weren't they fast. Our car broke her right rear shock when she was rear ended after slamming on the brakes to avoid the huge pile up on the front stretch. Started tenth worked her way up to fifth, broke the shock and drifted to eighth, just glad she was able to hang on to it at all. Sprint cars are a handful when they are handling right much less when they're not. Brandie had a great time, sold a few T-shirts, and was a great night of racing. The pits were a train wreck but the show went on, and on and on and on! LOL

Thank's again STS fans, you're the greatest.

The gf loved her shirt.....and I didn't have to sleep in the dog house.....LOL

Good to hear Reb, share some of those great photos I know you took, or was that just a prop to stop the really good looking ones and get them to pose? Lol

Those numbers don't surprise me. I'm glad ASCS got their show in. It was a good night even with the late times, it happens from time to time but at least we got to see everyone race. Hope ASCS will come back and as was stated in another thread, it usually doesn't run that late but I don't think there were too many bored people out there. Great job by everyone involved.

share some of those great photos I know you took

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa....4823&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa....3011&type=1

I just shoot for fun.....tried to get everyone in the pits.....there were a handful of cars so squeezed together that I couldn't get shots ....my apologies to those folks I was unable get to

Archived