Thanks STS!

drew

Well... I must say the track was absolutely awesome. Want to apologize to Kevin Schilling for getting into him on the last lap but had nowhere to go and the momentum spun me into traffic. Hope the crowd got their monies worth!! We had a blast being it was only our 2nd night there. We will see you all on the 26th! We have prior engagements for this coming weekend and wont be there so everyone be safe! Drew

Well... I must say the track was absolutely awesome. Want to apologize to Kevin Schilling for getting into him on the last lap but had nowhere to go and the momentum spun me into traffic. Hope the crowd got their monies worth!! We had a blast being it was only our 2nd night there. We will see you all on the 26th! We have prior engagements for this coming weekend and wont be there so everyone be safe! Drew

NO OPPOLOGY NECESSARY Drew,thats racin had a great time racing with everyone. appreciate evryone displaying the Dixie Chopper stickers on their cars.

Yea Thanks for racing with us Drew it was fun. Hope you make to the big Memorial Day ascs show we do an awesome salute to the troops.

We will be there Owen for the 26th and the rest of the season. Just had a commitment this weekend plus need to rebuild the front end. no biggie.. Would like to get all the vets in the stands to sign our car that weekend if possible so let me know how we can work that in before the races or so. Track was bad fast...Thanks again to everyone there on a job well done...

NO OPPOLOGY NECESSARY Drew,thats racin had a great time racing with everyone. appreciate evryone displaying the Dixie Chopper stickers on their cars.

It was fun Kevin! Will be back on the 26th to do it again.. Will have her lookin somewhat pretty for the crowd. And If you know any vets in the pits tell them to come sign the car. Its what we do every year for the troops and vets..

BTW I was lookin for ya after the races but I guess you already left. Had on a t-shirt I know you would have loved.

My apologies AROB... I work sunday mornings and have to leave asap.. But we are gonna plan a beach day so we will spend more time after the races. On the 25th, we are gonan try to get the car (after we un bend it) up close to the crowd for everyone to sign in tribute to the troops and vets.

Archived