If you lost a trailer ramp leaving SAS.

bigfat

I found it at 16 & 410

Only as a Good Samaritan.

You too Reb. And thanks Nick. It was good to see everyone again. Almost everyone ;)

He sure did get a kick outa that autographed hot rod, 50. Thx man.

Just let "bigfat" mouth tell you about himself (member profile), in case you didn't know him from the past:

I believe in love at first sight and addiction at first race. I'm a smartass and I'm a funny sum bitch. I don't mean any disrespect but sometimes come off that way. I hate to fight but I'm damn good at it. I've got a lot of really good friends and I've met a lot of them through racing. There are so many people that I've met since Tator Mason introduced me to racing that I'd go to my grave for. True friends that would give me the shirt of their backs, the sweat off their brows and the last spare they had to get me back on the track. I also have been a bad judge of character on occassion the last one coming ..... (delete). I've done and said things that I regret but I'll always man up to them and take responsiblity for my actions, That being said, I've NEVER caused a wreck ;-) So salude to those of you with morals and respect and .... (delete) to the rest of you scumbags.

And I kissed PaceCar's sister Saturday.

Hahahahaha. Good job Saturday , Outlaw.

Bigfat were ya been we are putting the drinking team back together you in ? we need an anchor :P

What's up bro? Been a while. Gimme a hollar.

Archived