CTS

Rookie49

Yes its the old Thunderhill. Houston Motosports Park San Antonio Speedway and CC Speedway are still running. There's too many dirt tracks to name lol

Thanks. I was wondering about all of them. Is I-37 running this year? I recently heard about the fall race at SAS. that was awesome to hear about. I understand that they are going to race 4 times there this year. That is great to hear.

Thanks. I was wondering about all of them. Is I-37 running this year? I recently heard about the fall race at SAS. that was awesome to hear about. I understand that they are going to race 4 times there this year. That is great to hear.

i'll be looking for you at the san antonio race Mayor,,,,,,just don't bring that damn drunk goat. he always makes a scene and steals all the glory.

i\'ll be looking for you at the san antonio race Mayor,,,,,,just don\'t bring that damn drunk goat. he always makes a scene and steals all the glory.

Hey Shawn

How you been? What are you running now? I am hoping to go to the race. I think the goat turned into a jackass and moved over to the white house.

Well props to everyone who kept it up and running for the last 4-5 years. I know it was a tough market, but I commend them.

where the heck have you been ..

Well to be honest, after the track closures and some other racing debacles back in 07-08 that cost me some money, I just kind of lost interest. I decided to put my focus back on the family and other stuff. My oldest daughter whose interest in racing when she was 14 was what rekindled my racing interest back in 03 is now married with a Bachelor's and Master's from Baylor and working on her second Masters hear in town at UIW. my oldest boy is a Jr. in college. My 2 little ones, (younger daughter and baby boy) that used to trail me around the track are now 15 and 16. The 16 year old is running all over in her pickup working and making good grades, The other little blonde haired runt is 15 now and 6-0 tall. He's bugging me for a Ford 4 wheel drive that we can fix up together, bleeds A&M maroon and constantly hounds me wanting me to find a place to go hog huntin' (HINT). Things are good. Several of them want to go to the race on the 20th. We'll see if we can make it.

Also just in general, what tracks are running now?

Cody gave you the paved ones.....Here's the dirt on the dirt...lol

I-37---closed

Rio Grande----closed(for now)

Shady Oaks----partial schedule

Texana-----partial schedule

South Texas----partial schedule

They try to work together and not over-schedule on each other very much

Texas Thunder----weekly

Cotton Bowl(Paige, Tx.)---new track----weekly schedule

How much farther out are you interested in?

What about drag strips?

You should definetly try the newest track to Texas, Cotton Bowl Speedway in Paige. Located on hwy 290 between Elgin and Giddings.

I ran a map on that last nite. it is 90 miles from my house. Don't know if there is a closer one other than CTS. May have to check it out.

You should definetly try the newest track to Texas, Cotton Bowl Speedway in Paige. Located on hwy 290 between Elgin and Giddings.

I ran a map on that last nite. it is 90 miles from my house. Don't know if there is a closer one other than CTS. May have to check it out.

Look in the Texas Weekly classifieds you find in front of the convenient stores for$5 off your ticket price.

Think I'll hop on the bike and run up there this afternoon to see how long it actually takes and what the drive is like.

Archived