Corpus Christi's #79 Michael Villarreal

Just wanted to say I enjoy attending the HMP for all the races, especially the NASCAR BWFS Truck COKE SERIES to see CC's driver, Michael Villarreal. I've attended the past 3 races and have seen how Michael has a driven spirit to get to the top. This past weekend there was an accident and Michael did his best driving in those few last laps before the incident. This young man shows good driving instincts in a bad situation. Corpus Christi is PROUD of you Michael!

HMP does a great job at hosting these races!!! Enjoy the commentaries and the Live Posts by Nick Holt! Also enjoy the pics by Jeff Garvin.

Thank you!

Hope Michael is OK..door to door accidents are never good...Michael did not have any place to go on the backstretch..Corpus Christi should be proud of the 17 year old..he is competing against some of the best drivers anywhere and did a wonderful job for the first three races. Hope he returns soon and he should consider HMP his new home away from Corpus Christi.

• 1 month later...

This young guy running a pink hood on his truck promoting breast cancer awareness. The team talked to Nikki Canga and I this past weekend and will put names of folks that have been impacted by this or have family members battling breast cancer on that race truck. I applaude this family team. A real back to reality deal.. Thanks to the 79 team for reaching out and doing a really great deed! God Bless!

i have known his dad for many years and never had a bad word to say about him .and his son looks to be following his foot steps .i know his dad works hard and spends a ton of money to make this young mans dream come a true he gives him the best he can with what he can afford and parts are not cheap for those trucks as i have seen lately ..he could use a good sponsor to help step him up a tiny bit more .

Archived