Take a picture of it

PAPA

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dy97 .those wheels speaks loud and dirty .....papa just loves dirty talk ..dirty dirty dirty .....papa that should hold you over for awhile .

Haha... Actually theyre covered in corrosion x to slow the rust down... The joys of coastal living. Hopefully it will be inside soon. May have to start selling stuff to make room.. 3 race cars isnt to many right? No such thing as to many

Thank you Cassie! i havent figured out how to post pics yet....this is a friend of mine from Arkansas, Todd Cook.he moved here a few years ago and intended on racin but had a few battles to tend to first.now that he has overcome his obstacles he says he is ready to race!!! car was built and never been on the track so hes really excited bout starting this year. i 37 will be his starting place.... :P

Thank you Cassie! i havent figured out how to post pics yet....this is a friend of mine from Arkansas, Todd Cook.he moved here a few years ago and intended on racin but had a few battles to tend to first.now that he has overcome his obstacles he says he is ready to race!!! car was built and never been on the track so hes really excited bout starting this year. i 37 will be his starting place.... :P

Nice looking car.

• 2 weeks later...
I had gotten into the a after running the b, started 17th in the a, was in 5th when Egbert spun in front of me, since my quarter and door caused the caution I went to the back(19th) with 5 to go, finished 10th in the race. Got the motor back in it tonight and the decking bent.

post-3-1327942638.jpg

Car looked about the same as mine after my last race....looks good...but can I ask a question...what is that across your front window area?...looks interesting...?

Thanks,

We figured we would give Jack something obviuos to look at like the hood, the tubs etc. lol We did update this season with a fire system.

He(Jack) is a pretty cool guy, we dont want him to have to crawl around on the ground and look for stuff.

See you guys in a few weeks.

Earl

updated pics of cars

White car #48

all new torsion bars and headers coated tail tank repainted pretty much ready to go minus decaling

Black Card #85

new bars, completely repainted body, new headers, fuel lines, master cylinder, front axle and hubs

post-3-1328030032.jpg

post-19-1328022502.jpg

post-19-1328022704.jpg

I had gotten into the a after running the b, started 17th in the a, was in 5th when Egbert spun in front of me, since my quarter and door caused the caution I went to the back(19th) with 5 to go, finished 10th in the race. Got the motor back in it tonight and the decking bent.

post-3-1327942638.jpg

Car looked about the same as mine after my last race....looks good...but can I ask a question...what is that across your front window area?...looks interesting...?

Thanks,

the last few races we ran started early and the sun was still up so we put the tape on to help with the brightness, even with glasses it was still brutal, i'm pretty small and sit low in the car so don't need much room to see.

joe

Archived