Take a picture of it

PAPA

Most of us on here dont own or drive a race car but we love to watch them. I know that about 90% of you guys that have cars/trucks/whatever have a phone that has a camera. PLEASE take just a moment and take a pic or two of your ride as it is right now so we can see what your racing this year. We are your FANS and would love to see your rides as you are getting them ready. We dont care what stage they are in right now. We just want to see those machines. Just send them to me or even Nick and we will get them posted on here for you. Thanks

PAPA

(210)618-2345

aapapa@swbell.net

P.S.

You can send them to my phone or computer. Either way will work. Thanks again.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This off season we are pretty much going for a full rebuild. We just spent a week on vacation over at Arden Vikry's house cutting off the fron clip and learning how to rebuild it. we also are redoing the rear suspension. The part I enjoyed is spending time with my son. We both learned alot this week. He is not only a driver but is learning the car inside and out.

Also for those of you that dont follow the DCRST, Arden is a true racer. He has won the driver championship the last two years in a row and also was voted by our group to be sportsman of the year. He spends a great deal of his time and resorces working on his fellow racers cars and teaching his fellow racers how to work on and improve thier own cars so he can beat them on the track and not in the pits or garage....Thank you Arden.

post-1847-1325468055.jpg

post-1847-1325468096.jpg

post-1847-1325469102.jpg

post-1847-1325469066.jpg

I like it Steve. It has Shinny Wheels too. You might think about adding some Flames. Those two things will make it go faster. Do you mind if I ask if its an Open motor or Crate?

PAPA,

I have an open motor. Its a little 383 stroker on alcohol. Your right flames and shinny wheels are good for 2 to 3 10's of a second.

This off season we are pretty much going for a full rebuild. We just spent a week on vacation over at Arden Vikry's house cutting off the fron clip and learning how to rebuild it. we also are redoing the rear suspension. The part I enjoyed is spending time with my son. We both learned alot this week. He is not only a driver but is learning the car inside and out.

Also for those of you that dont follow the DCRST, Arden is a true racer. He has won the driver championship the last two years in a row and also was voted by our group to be sportsman of the year. He spends a great deal of his time and resorces working on his fellow racers cars and teaching his fellow racers how to work on and improve thier own cars so he can beat them on the track and not in the pits or garage....Thank you Arden.

Arden attended the suspension seminar twice! He already knew most of what I taught, but he taught me a thing or two. Arden is a huge asset to the sport.

Nick

Here is a my #6 Grand Stock raced at Langley Speedway here where im stationed at in Hampton, Va. This will be my 1st full season driving, but got to run the car 1 race before leaving on deployment last year.

-Shawn

post-3-1325480149.jpg

post-3-1325480161.jpg

I like it Steve. It has Shinny Wheels too. You might think about adding some Flames. Those two things will make it go faster. Do you mind if I ask if its an Open motor or Crate?

Steve, if PAPA had his way, there would be a whole class of cars required to have flames and chrome wheels. LOL!!!

Nice car though. Im gonna miss that class.

Steve, if PAPA had his way, there would be a whole class of cars required to have flames and chrome wheels. LOL!!!

I know you have a camera phone. Where is the pic of your beast?

I know you have a camera phone. Where is the pic of your beast?

No more beasts papa. Just auction material.

This is what the 44s looked like after the last race...

Now stripping it down to rebuild

Wow Joe. I know its not how you want to load a car on the trailer after the race but the pic looks Bad A$$. It took a beaten and keep on ticken. What did the other car look like?

I had gotten into the a after running the b, started 17th in the a, was in 5th when Egbert spun in front of me, since my quarter and door caused the caution I went to the back(19th) with 5 to go, finished 10th in the race. Got the motor back in it tonight and the decking bent.post-10651-1325561996.jpg

Archived