2012 THR Thunderstock rules

blue11

when the season starts and goes along you'll have just about the same drivers running in the front, the same ones running mid pack and the same ones running in the rear as seasons past.rules are rules and you race them.hard work and dedication goes along way,but most of the time bank accounts determine positions nowadays.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the season starts and goes along you'll have just about the same drivers running in the front, the same ones running mid pack and the same ones running in the rear as seasons past.rules are rules and you race them.hard work and dedication goes along way,but most of the time bank accounts determine positions nowadays.

I disagree with the last sentence. Experience and knowledge of how your car works is just as important or more than deep pockets. I've seen my dad numerous times take a back marker car and the next race competing for a win. I've also seen people with "money is no problem" and can't get a top ten. Just saying