How many drivers are less than a hour away?

79Wusterhausen

WHOPPING 13-1/2 degree banking in the turns. Really, I thought this was a high banked track. Can we say Bristol baby.lol. Little bit more please.

This may not seem much banking to you but if you compared it to other tracks like cowtown its 4' higher than it and over double than kennadale. And Bristol sounds nice but this is not for Nascar, if anything it may be too much banking to accomodate the usual 1/4 mile racecar motors. We will be testing the track by the end of November to see exactly how much banking is needed. This will also have an increasing bank so what may be almost flat at the bottom may be nearly 30 degrees at the top.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have a pure stock, street stock and limited late model. We plan to race at Cotton Bowl at times, I37 and other tracks as well! Wish the track all the luck in the world, sounds like its going to be a great track. My personal opinion is bring in a couple race vets that have been in racing for a well. Make up a panel you can discuss ideas and questions with but having an open public forum and even a meeting to discuss rules and classes, 99% it wouldnt benefit anyone nor the track! Been there done that. Not saying you wont have good ideas brought up but you will go brain dead with all of the info. being thrown at you. You will have good ideas and good questions get lost in all the other bs being thrown at you. Unless you have individual class meetings you will regret having it. If you concentrate on the facility, The purse, The program and a huge grand stand possibly covered like the rodeo arena's, the cars and drivers will come no matter what the classes are or rules IMCA or NON.

Took the words right out of my mouth.. For non Imca classes , I f you keep the same rules that nare already establashed at other tracks , all the tracks will benifet as well as driver owners..... I really like the covered grand stand idea. That might get more asses in the seats.

Archived