How many drivers are less than a hour away?

79Wusterhausen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I am not familuar this this area soo is there any way I can get a address on this place, or a close by address. I want to google it to see exactly how far it is from my house please. Looking forward to being there opening night.

we have a pure stock and an asphalt car so if racing is on fridays we also can race on sat that would make both boys happy and make me more broke than i am LOL!!!!!! yep Charles looks like a road trip lets go have fun

HELL YEA that's what i'm talking about :lol:

Sorry I am not familuar this this area soo is there any way I can get a address on this place, or a close by address. I want to google it to see exactly how far it is from my house please. Looking forward to being there

opening night.

Using google maps you are 2 hrs and 8 min away if you are la vernia. You would take I10 to CR304 to HWY21 to 290 we will be on you right at the intersection of 290 and CR202.

When I was talking to Danny today he said he wanted to have the drivers meeting after the ground breaking ceremony on Nonember 12th at 10:00am. The meeting will determine what classes/rules to run and if we will run on Friday or Saturday. He has a meeting with a IMCA official in a week or two to discuss sactioning for the track, but not shure if it will be sanctioned or not. We need as many drivers to show up for the Ground Breaking ceremony as possible to discuss these issues so please help spread the word. The track should have a good shape by then too!

There are about 10 cars out of the Bryan/College Station area that are interested in running when/if you open in 2012. We would like to have some driver input but unfortunately most of us will be running the Texas Grand Nov. 12 at Battleground Speedway. We would like to see a non IMCA sanction.

We are all within an hour and half from this track.

I am pretty sure IMCA is only an option for modifieds (and limiteds)

Hray....so.....you have 2 limited latemodels....realisticly (if that is a word) how many more could we get 3? I doubt there are 20 cars built to these rules within 200 miles.....personally all I can see happening if this class is ran here is.....this track getting 5 cars.....I37 getting 7 cars....and the class being dropped at both tracks..... I LOVE this class, but....its been dropped at every track I know...and I37 has a good class, splitting them up seems counter productive... IMO

Archived