Prayers for Debbie Williams

txtom

From ALL OF US @ WILD CHILD Motorsports you are in our thoughts and prayers thank you for all you do for TX racing.

This hits close to home for me as well My Mother-in-law is a Breast Cancer Survivor !! Debbie it can be done...w/ your joyful spirit there is no doubt in my mind you will beat this , we are here for you... this is a Race that can be Won !

Debbie, Our prayers are with you during this curve in the road, you will beat this and come out even stronger. God please hold Debbie in your loving arms and guide her to a speedy recovery, we know you have the power to do this. Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe. You are an amazing woman and we are all here for you. God Bless you always and forever.

Larry and Joyce Walton

Deb I'm going to say a (SHORT ) prayer for you I know that will do it. Ha I figure u needed a laff at this point. You will beat this prayers are sent from the Reed family and I'm sure all the Grand Stock drivers.

[ SHORT ] WILL HAVE A NEW MEANING IN HER LIFE ...THE LAUGHTER SHE WILL HAVE IN BEATING THIS DISEASE IN A VERY SHORT TIME ...

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful support from all of you. I love the short jokes, by the way!

WELL YOU CAN TAKE THE BLAME FOR ..THE BLESSED AND SUPPORT PART ..ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WE LOVE YOU ...BTW ..THE SHORT STATUE IS MOTHER NATURES FAULT ...SHE GETS THAT ONE .. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW DEB ...WELL YOUR MISSING OUT ......SHE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL .THAT WORD WAS INVENTED WITH HER IN MIND .

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family deb i have never met you but you have a lot of people on this fourm and the good man above thinking about you may god bless you

Very sad to hear this Debbie, we send our hearts and prayers out to you and your family. I know in my heart this is just a stumbling block for you and you will not only win the battle but win the war, after you are one of the strongest women in racing to put up with us lol. and thank you for all you do for us and the sport. The Earnhardts.

Deb,

I too would like to say thank you for all that you do... You are in our prayers and I like you and many others on here believe not only in the power of prayer, but believe in a Heavenly Father who can heal. As his word says where two or more are gathered together in His name, he is here in our midst. Father God I thank you that you are faithful to your word. I thank you for the faith in this family and a peace that surpasses all understanding. Let those who Debbie comes in contact with see You in her. Let the joy, peace and that infecious smile she has overtake those Debbie comes in contact with...

Mark

Deb,

I too would like to say thank you for all that you do... You are in our prayers and I like you and many others on here believe not only in the power of prayer, but believe in a Heavenly Father who can heal. As his word says where two or more are gathered together in His name, he is here in our midst. Father God I thank you that you are faithful to your word. I thank you for the faith in this family and a peace that surpasses all understanding. Let those who Debbie comes in contact with see You in her. Let the joy, peace and that infecious smile she has overtake those Debbie comes in contact with...

Mark

Mark, where is the "LIKE" button on this?

Archived