*** Crash Fest Sunday October 2nd ***

fast18

The Crash Fest is almost here and THR is looking for entries and input for events. I spoke with Deb Williams last night and there will be "No Entry Fees"...no payout either but we will be racing for Trophies and having fun entertaining the crowd (and each other !). There will be Boat Races. Chain Races, Bus Races & a Suitcase Race. Because of all the work on the Stock Car Spectacular THR is a little behind on this event. They are looking at possibly having some Mini Stock and/or Grand Stock races also. I have a car & boat and will be there as usual to have fun. If you have any input or suggestions I know Deb will like to hear them.

Tell your friends, post on other forums...get the word out.

I have a couple of suggestions, every year this event has happened there has been hardly a vacant seat. It would be nice to have a few late models, pro mods, trucks or supers stocks on display & possibly have a trophy dash or 2...

Thanks so much, Mickey, for helping us pull this event together. We've been so busy putting the Spectacular together that we haven't had much chance to work on the Crash Fest. Who scheduled these two events back-to-back anyway? LOL

As Mickey stated, we will not be charging any entry fees and will be giving out trophies to the winners of whatever events we decide to run. I know that Aaron Brungot is also trying to put together an Obstacle Course race for the Thunder Stocks.

We are looking for suggestions for entertaining events for the fans, so feel free to share some of your ideas here.

Archived