BUY A RACE TRACK

RobbinsSr

Thanks for the vote of confidence, there, Cory.

But I've had that job before and have been told by many that I know nothing, have zero people skills, am biased for whoever won that night and can be bought for half a can of warm beer.

And if you'll recall the first night of suspension engineering class, the first thing I admit is that there are lots of people who know a whole lot more about racing suspensions than I do, but that they don't seem very willing to share their hard-earned knowledge with others.

The only thing I really know a lot about is racer methane having been exposed up close and personal for the past 40 years, or so...

Nick

But I've had that job before and have been told by many that I know nothing, have zero people skills, am biased for whoever won that night and can be bought for half a can of warm beer.

And if you'll recall the first night of suspension engineering class, the first thing I admit is that there are lots of people who know a whole lot more about racing suspensions than I do, but that they don't seem very willing to share their hard-earned knowledge with others.

The only thing I really know a lot about is racer methane having been exposed up close and personal for the past 40 years, or so...

Nick

Nick, Ive figured out your problem. A tech man techs the cars, not the people. We are gonna have a bouncer for that. Im thinking Kathy.

• 3 weeks later...

Nick

BOUGHT FOR HALF A CAN OF WARM BEER .......IF THAT WAS TRUE THEN ILL WRITE YOU IN FOR PRESIDENT ..

Archived