THR Spectacular

gen11

This race is looking to be a good one. Car counts have been getting better and the racing exciting. The Championship and rookie of the year battles are close. Who is gonna pull it out? How many cars are gonna make it past lap one? Who's got the guts to even show up to run with the fastest, meanest sportmods in the state. Knock that dirt off your cars boys, it's time to scorch some asphalt!

Not too early to get this one started:

5 Umscheid Championship and Rookie of the year contender

12 Mason Championship and Rookie of the year contender

28 Lehman Championship leader

11 Kirk

16 Cates

25 Gural

32 Tague ???

44 Kreis

76 Carlock ???

79 Beddoe Corpus Christi Bullring Champion

You are not gonna want to miss this one!

Open Test and Tune Thursday the 22nd. Qualifying is Friday the 23rd. Feature race is Saturday the 24th. Single car qualifying and top six draw for starting spots. No Entry. I have pulloffs if any new cars need them.

Debbie please correct me if I am wrong.

Let's get them all out there.

Ok guys it's safe for sportmods to go to this one, the 17 isn't going to make it this year.

But they were going to let you start on the inside this time.

I was looking forward to racing you again. I understand your car was having problems last time.

Updated entries in post # 1.

Who wants to come play?

What about:

Pilcher, Stanley (can you get it fixed?), Cates (doesn't your crew chief have one too?), Sweeney, WD Racing, Monroe, Barber (you should call into work sick), Head, Painter, Thompson, Rohmer, Jonse (father and son), Torres (father and son), Miculencak (did I spell that right? All I know is he is a bad mofo that wins every race he enters)

How about all those good looking sportmods from Corpus?

There are more Sportmods/Limiteds in the state than any other type of race car. Except maybe dirt mods.

Let's get em all out there.

Someone's going to show up, someone's gonna win, someone's gonna loose... Then we will all end up on Facebook afterward with some throwing eggs from the back of the crowd... Ought to be fun...

Speaking of throwing things. Why wasn't the guy that threw the can on the track immediately ejected from the stands. That was uncalled for. Just saying. Lenny66 <_<

Updated entries in post # 1.

Who wants to come play?

What about:

Pilcher, Stanley (can you get it fixed?), Cates (doesn't your crew chief have one too?), Sweeney, WD Racing, Monroe, Barber (you should call into work sick), Head, Painter, Thompson, Rohmer, Jonse (father and son), Torres (father and son), Miculencak (did I spell that right? All I know is he is a bad mofo that wins every race he enters)

How about all those good looking sportmods from Corpus?

There are more Sportmods/Limiteds in the state than any other type of race car. Except maybe dirt mods.

Let's get em all out there.

I know 4 or 5 of the cars mentioned will most likely be running at I-37 as that is a regular race night there...not this best thing for a growing class but until all the tracks work together...nm

That man wasnt immediatley rejected because he was one of the racing family (none of your buisness) who LOST EVERYTHING he OWNED and just saw his son getting bullied on the track H went and talked to him that was all that needed to happen you DO NOT KICK A MAN WHEN HE IS DOWN

This race is looking to be a good one. Car counts have been getting better and the racing exciting. The Championship and rookie of the year battles are close. Who is gonna pull it out? How many cars are gonna make it past lap one? Who's got the guts to even show up to run with the fastest, meanest sportmods in the state. Knock that dirt off your cars boys, it's time to scorch some asphalt!

Not too early to get this one started:

5 Umscheid Championship and Rookie of the year contender

12 Mason Championship and Rookie of the year contender

28 Lehman Championship leader

11 Kirk

16 Cates

25 Gural

44 Kreis

79 Beddoe Corpus Christi Bullring Champion

You are not gonna want to miss this one!

Open Test and Tune Thursday the 22nd. Qualifying is Friday the 23rd. Feature race is Saturday the 24th. Single car qualifying and top six draw for starting spots. No Entry. I have pulloffs if any new cars need them.

Debbie please correct me if I am wrong.

Let's get them all out there.

well... 2010 champion, 2011 Points Leader lol The 82 of Monroe is catching up fast.

76 of Michael Carlock should be coming as well if he can get his Rear End fixed.

Maybe the 32 of Raymond Tague if we get his motor together. Sure hope Monroe brings his 3 cars.

Really glad we have a 30 lap feature this time.

That man wasnt immediatley rejected because he was one of the racing family (none of your buisness) who LOST EVERYTHING he OWNED and just saw his son getting bullied on the track H went and talked to him that was all that needed to happen you DO NOT KICK A MAN WHEN HE IS DOWN

Did you ever think hat they were not aware of this mans circumstances and just went on what they witnessed??? * You and your "top secret' info ...I'll save Nick the time and self edit

Hey Guys lets not hyjack this thread if you got a problem with the track take it to the Track or are you hiding behind a screen

Thanks Bobby. Are you an air marshall in your spare time? People seemed to get distracted for a bit.

I think we had 17 show up last year and 15 start. We should be able to do better this year I think.

Archived