Old CC Speedway Videos

TheCloser

• 2 weeks later...

makes me feel young again ..i have often thought man wished someone had pic from the old days .. film would be asking to much..............maybe guessing here two drivers sorta looked like ...frank hoch....... and dub rollins and or shorty smith ...,,,sorry if i misspelled the names ....and i could be way off ...there was a part in the video that really had me .....only problem was it was faded just enough i could not be sure .but the feeling is hard ...........my mother ..... THANK YOU DONA ....

i remember some of those old cars .........cant put names on alot of em ..to many years gone past ......the one i can put a name on is the pic with the flagman and the little girl outside of the 98 car .....frank hoch....... id love to see some pics of fans in the stands ....may see us there .....i know frank had tons of pics ....too bad we cant get our hands on those ..

• 4 months later...
i remember some of those old cars .........cant put names on alot of em ..to many years gone past ......the one i can put a name on is the pic with the flagman and the little girl outside of the 98 car .....frank hoch....... id love to see some pics of fans in the stands ....may see us there .....i know frank had tons of pics ....too bad we cant get our hands on those ..

I am thinking the red number 4 in the pits was Dub Rollins

Archived